Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Am I being too sensitive, or is my boyfriend actually a bit of a slob/jerk?

My boyfriend and I have been seeing each other since the summer; being more exclusive now for the past 3 months. I really enjoy spending time with him. He makes me laugh and we can have a lot of fun.


Lately however, I have noticed I find a lot of what he says a little on the mean side. I feel like I am being immature by coming here, I just wanted some outside opinions, without making everyone think things aren't going good.


One of the things that really seems to get to me is when I make a comment or statement about something, and he will flat out disagree in a sense that there is only his way. I feel that over time, it would be easier if I simply didn't make a comment, however, it is over small little things that really should just be something to talk about, not fight. It seems like he is quick to snap at me. In fact, I will just say: ';right, sorry'; Just so it doesn't turn into a fight, lol, I am feeling really immature to write this all out. It is hard to explain I guess.


Also, he seems to not notice playing with him self NON-STOP when watching T.V. or anything like that. I could see a few adjustments being necessary every once in a while.... Is this just me?


Finally, he is not really here. I have to repeat something for him to hear me cause he is so into what he is doing - and he doesn't give me the opportunity to get his attention before he does things - I usually have to repeat something, and then when I get the answer, it is like he is barking it out to me... Like I should have know.


I am not too sure how to take it all. This is the first guy I have dated in my age range, and I am wondering if it may be me being over-sensitive, or if he simply is very immature.


Thank you for your time -Am I being too sensitive, or is my boyfriend actually a bit of a slob/jerk?
he is a jerkAm I being too sensitive, or is my boyfriend actually a bit of a slob/jerk?
He sounds really immature and insecure. You can do better.





I wouldn't worry about the touching himself thing, though. That's pretty standard.
  • microsoft
  • losing hair
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment