Wednesday, August 18, 2010

This is so hard please help me choose!?

OK..i have a really close friend(M), and over the summer we started liking eachother. we had our first kiss, first make out, and hooked up a couple times(just little things). he will do anythingg to make me laugh and smile and i love that about him. we talk almost every day and i like him alot but he never really asked me out. he tells me repeatedly that he likes me but when i ask him about a relationship he says idk. i do feel that in a way he only wants me for the physical things. recently i found out he started to have feelings for another girl, alothough he still likes me. i dont know if i can keep waiting for him to make a decision but i dont want to lose him because hes truly amazing. THEN, there is my ex boyfriend from a couple years ago(D). we started going out when we were like 11, and we were on and off for about 4 years. and i dont know what love is supposed to feel like, but we were both CERTAIN that we were in love. i shared everything with him and weve been through everything together. we also were very intimate and were majorly attracted to eachother. he drives me crazy lol. when i look at my future i see him and we loved eachother unconditionally i just knew it. we started fighting alot and soon enough ended it. weve been broken up for about a year or two and i recently saw him and we talked a little. im pretty sure i want to give it another try but i dont know how he feels. he seemed really into me though. SO NOWW, i need to make a decision to either give up M and move on, and go back to my ex (D) and try to start over with him. OR i should stick with M and see what happens. i really dont want to get hurt and i also dont want to play them both. What To Do??? please give your opinion. thanks!!This is so hard please help me choose!?
Does not sound like a fun situation. What I think would be best is first evaluate what you want in a guy. Then put that list aside and make 2 lists, one for M and one for D, of qualities both good and bad that you see in the guys. After you do that, compare each list to the original one (the one with what you want in a guy). The guy who fits best is who you should go with.


If you don't want to do that, then talk to M about your relationship and how he sees it. If he doesn't want one then talk to D about it. Either way, try to keep them as friends at least.


Good luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment