Friday, August 20, 2010

I think my boyfriend is cheating on me with his roommate.?

First, his roommate is a guy. Well, everytime he comes to see me, he has his roommate with him. We would play games and when it got late they would leave. But, I'll ask my bf to stay and let your rm go by himself. But the rm always says, ';Nooooo';. Then my bf would say, ';I like sleeping in my own bed.'; Once I told his rm to clean up his mess b4 leaving and my bf said i was being rude. but I said, '; you didn't say that when he made me clean up at your house.'; after that he wouldn't call me untill I apologed to his roommate so I said what about my apology? (From when his roommate yelled in my face and called me stupid. I cried at their house in front of them) My feelings were hurt, and he said, ';F*** yo feelings.'; His roommate never gives him the phone or tells him i called. And he put me in a choke hold once that really hurt ( I teared up) but my bf said the rm was only playing.'; But how! He wasn't smiling and he was jerking me pretty hard. I need help.I think my boyfriend is cheating on me with his roommate.?
well you ARE a girl right? well i am and i don't think your bf is cheating on you with a guy BUT this is the important part... he isn't cheating on you he probably is just putting his other relationships in front of you guy's relationships. and for that reason you should stop going out with him. because you are his gf and should put you in front of his other relationshipsI think my boyfriend is cheating on me with his roommate.?
You should dump you so-called boyfriend! He never helps you and lets his rm walk all over you! And his rm should never be able to get you in a choke hold! That is so wrong! Just dump the boyfriend and tell him ';Go back to your room mate a$$h@le!!!'; That should clear up the problem. He's definitely more into him than you anyway. :(

No comments:

Post a Comment