Wednesday, August 18, 2010

My Boyfriend wants to have sex with other girls...HELP?

In July my boyfriend had said he wanted to try having sex with other girls. I was heart broken i felt like i had to work extra hard so he wouldn't leave me. To this day i still feel like i do. We are together 24/7 he is never out of my sight so i know he is not cheating on me. Ever since that day we have fought about it making our relationship horrible. I love him but i just dint know anymore. it hurts me. Every time a hot girl walks by he is always looking and telling me about it, then i get mad and he says he was just playing. when really i don't know if he is or not. I just don't know.


Now here is the scenario: I had took his virginity while i had already had sex with 2 other people. He says he doesn't know if he is really making love with me or if its just sex. So therefore he wants to try another girl. SHould i be mad at that? Im just so confused i don't know. its like im overpowered by love that i cant hate him. I need some help to know what i should do with this relationship. i need your opinions because i cant oversee my love for him and i don't know how other people would react if there boyfriend or girlfriend would tell them this. What would you do... HElp me please.My Boyfriend wants to have sex with other girls...HELP?
Look, if your boyfriend wants to try it with other girls, then he doesn't deserve you. You can't keep him forever if his heart isn't there, and to me this relationship sounds like too much pain.





Both of you are not happy now, and it's not working out. Just let him go. It's not healthy to fight all the time and have you on the edge wondering if he likes other girls.





Find someone else better. Let it go. Goodluck!My Boyfriend wants to have sex with other girls...HELP?
you know what to do? what feels right? i wouldnt put up with this behavior, i know i dont want to tell you to leave him but seriously if hes like this now what will he be like later? is this someone who really is right for you?
its not worth it.


why should you put in so much effort and he doesnt?
I'm sorry but my boyfriend can't have sex with other girls and STOP!!!


You are not his toy and he's hurting you day by day...
The writing is on the wall.





He does not respect your body, OR your feelings. If he truly cared for you, he wouldn't express his desire to have sex with other women to you.. and he certainly wouldn't point out women that he finds sexually attractive with you present.





I can tell you right now, people KNOW when they are making love to someone, and they KNOW when they are just having sex with someone. If he's questioning that, it is only sex to him and nothing more. Ask yourself what it feels like to YOU - actual love making, or just sex?





He sounds like a real Prince Charming on that basis alone.
If it were my boyfriend, I would not want him to be having sex with other girls, because it would feel like he wasn't being faithful to me. I would talk to him about it, and if he still, no matter what, thought that he still wanted to have sex with others, I would dump him. Actually, if I were you, I would dump him right now anyway. But if you really do love him, talk to him about it, and tell him how you feel. Maybe ask him (if he really was ';just playing';) to stop looking at other hot girls al the time because it's hurting you. And I think (but this is just me) that he should be able to feel inside weather or not sex with you is special love making. If he really doesn't think that it is, or if he can't fully appreciate you, than why should he deserve to be with you?
It sounds like he's not committed to the relationship. This is a huge concern. If he keeps bringing up being with other girls, I doubt he's kidding. He just plays it off like that when he upsets you. I understand that you love him, but why would you want to be with someone who doesn't respect your feelings and is actually thinking about being with other women all the time? How long have you two been together? You say you're together 24/7, but what is gonna happen when you are apart? My guess is that you're gonna think he's cheating on you, and you may or may not be right. You're going to torture yourself over it. That's not a strong relationship. If you can't trust him when he's away, you're wasting your time even though you love him as much as you do. If you've talked to him about this repeatedly, how it hurts you so much, and he still has the same position on the matter, you need to be strong and move on. He is questioning making love to you or just having sex. If he loves you, then he would know. You need to be with someone who is into you just as much as you are into them. Loving him is not enough of a reason to be with him if he don't love/respect you too.

No comments:

Post a Comment