Friday, August 20, 2010

Is this girl my girlfriend? and if not, how do I get there?

I've been seeing a girl for a little over a month and I want to (a) sleep with her and (b) make her my girlfriend. Usually I would have part (a) on lock down by now, but this girl is pretty Christian and I think she wants to take things slow, which I'm fine with because I actually like her. In fact I haven't liked a girl like this in a long time.





I basically want to know how to play the middle game (the game right before you become boyfriend and girlfriend) because I haven't had a bona fide girlfriend in a while (though I've seen lots of women).





Necessary background:





PROS: We've seen each other 5 or 6 times and have had fun each time. We talk or text every other day pretty much (maybe every 2.5 days if you averaged it). She's kissy and holds my hand.





CONS: She doesn't invite me out to places now. She was the initial aggressor, but now its me. For instance, tomorrow night and Friday night she's going out to a happy hour and her freinds birthday but hasn't invited me to either. She's also just a really busy person being in college (I'm a law student) so I'll ask her out and it'll take a little while for her to find a mutually convenient time (i.e. i've gotten a lot of ';i'm busy then, but what about...';).





QUESTION IS...How do I play this one from here out? Should I play it hard to get now that I've demonstrated my interest or do I keep on with the blitz and do something real nice like take her to a sports game and a nice dinner? I am great with the 1-4 date range; I am completely lost now that we're beyond that.








Chronology (which you don't need to read unless you are interested):





1 - She went on a date with a mutual friend 6 months ago and it went awful for them, but we really had a vibe.


2 - She recognized me at a bar and asked for my number like 5 weeks ago.


3 - She texted me and said lets hang out the next day.


4 - I took her out to dinner that thursday (kiss on the cheek)


5 - a week later we meet for coffee, talk, enjoy our time. She invites me to dinner at her house after but I'm busy.


6 - 2 days later, we meet out at a bar (make out, a little middle-schoolish though)


7 - 2 days later, I'm by her place we get coffee real fast.


8 - a week later I had her make me dinner at her place and we went out after and had fun till like 230 in the morning (she asks ';So, what are we doing now'; I say ';well, i'm not tired, we could go back to your apt and see what your roomate is up to'; response: ';well, i'm getting tired and I have a lot of work to do tomorrow so i'm gonna grab this cab.';)


9 - Called her on monday asked her out to dinner but she said she was real busy this week. Said maybe lunch on friday but i'm busy then anyways.


10- texted her today and said good luck on some crap she has going on tomorrow.





No talk about plans for this weekend. Oh, and for what its worth, she goes on spring break not this next week, but the week after.Is this girl my girlfriend? and if not, how do I get there?
I wouldn't girlfriend her yet. It's too soon for most. You sound like you're treating her perfectly! Don't play hard to get games! She doesn't sound like the type who'd appreciate that. Personally I hate it. But be careful about taking it too slow...not all Christian girls are saving it lol...although that #8 lost me too. I can't tell if that was a gentleman test or not.Is this girl my girlfriend? and if not, how do I get there?
Slept with her last night. Suck it, Jasmine.

Report Abuse



1) You will never make her your girlfriend


2) You will never sleep with her.





If you're old enough to go to a bar, you should have learned by now that women, all women, even the good Christian kind, decide within the first 10 minutes whether or not we will sleep with a guy (although we reserve the right to change our minds). We might push you away to keep you on your toes, but if you meet expectations we will sleep with you.





You've done everything right but nothing is happening. She's not even giving you the in that you have a chance. She will never sleep with you. So by definition she will never be your girlfriend.





Best to stop torturing yourself and move on...
  • spyware removal
  • borrow money
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment