Wednesday, August 18, 2010

My boyfriend threw me up against the door?

basically today i spent the day with my boyfriend. I didnt go to school because he complains about how much he dosent get to see me, so i skipped. This morning we ate breakfast, had sex ( sorry ), then started watching a movie. During a part of the movie we started talking, and it turned into an argument. He was complaining still about how much he dosent get to see me, how he dosent want me hanging out with other guys, and yada yada. We stopped arguing, and we were laying together on the couch. He slapped me really hard on my butt ( it hurt) so i gave him a little slap in the face ( which was harmless) So we go back and forth. Except i can get any hits in, he keeps knocking me int the head, smacking me in the *** ( he was joking, but it still hurt) and he keeps on. so i tell him '; im going to get you for doing this';. And i was playing. I hit him in the balls. And he felll. He looked really mad so i ran into the bathroom, and locked the door. I unlocked it to go check on him to see if he was okay, and he pushed his way in the bathroom, closed the door, and locked it. The lights were off in the bathroom so i couldnt really see his face. I asked him if he was alright and he didnt say anything. I could make out his expression a little and it was just cold. I tried giving him a hug but he pushed me off. And i said, baby, are you ok? And he was like '; you dont ****** do that ****'; i said '; im sorry baby, i was joking';, and i tried to give him a hug again and he pushed em harder. So i started to get nervous, and i asked him to move out of the way of the door, so i could leave. He wouldnt move. He said '; your not ****** leavin, this **** aint over'; so i was getting more nervous. i said move out of my way. I was trying to push him away, and he just pushed me. I kept trying to get him to move but he wouldnt let me. I said '; if you dont move tj, im going to hit you';, and he said '; you arent hittin ****'; so i smacked him, and he grabbed me and slammed me against the door with boths hands. I told him to get off me, and he said '; calm the **** down, your not leaving, just ****** chill'; and i said, ';tj, if you dont move out of my way im going to kick you in the balls again, and i dont want to';, he said '; no the **** your not. So i did, and he grabbed me again, but this time he yanked me, slammed me against the door, and lifted me up, ( i forgot what he said). After he did that i hit him again, he fell, and i ran out.





He came into the living room where i was after that and just stared at me for a minute. then went in his room and turned up the music loud. I didnt know what to do. So i went in there and i said, '; what was that'; and he said, you shouldnt have ****** put your hands on me'; I told him it was his fault. and he shouldnt have done what he did to me. So i told him that we were done, and i left. He called me then and told me i was running away from my problems. And i hung up on him. We got back together later, and i told him that he cant do that to me. And he told me that i shouldnt have tried to leave when he was talking to me. But he was sorry, and he dosent know his own strength, and that it wouldnt happen again, because if he wanted to he could of done more but he wasnt going to. I just dont know what to do? I dont know whats going to happen or if its going to happen again. I Like ive said, i know his dad used to beat up his mom, so i dont know if thats where thats coming from? But he said because of that, hed never hit a female. But im just not too sure anymore.My boyfriend threw me up against the door?
If your question is whether or not to leave him... please leave himMy boyfriend threw me up against the door?
ahh, i dont even know you, but that pisses me off.


hes a fuckn coward if he does that to a woman.


a god damn mother fuckn pusyy, and i challenge him to come do that to me.


fuckn coward


you dont hit woman or children.
the best thing you could do would be to leave him before it gets worse.
how old r u??


both of u r soo immature
Personally, He should seek counciling. But I'm telling you from experience. Once a person crosses their boundaries with you, (s.k.s cheating, physical abuse, verbal abuse.) that person will continue to cross it. I'm telling you from experience.





I was in a relationship for 3 years. After the first year, he cheated on me. Once I found out, it was the stage of all our arguments, and a reason for me to leave and a reason for him to physically try to keep me restrained. He said he couldn't deal with my anger, me getting mad at him. But, he cheated. So he would curse me out and put his hands on me.





The first time he slapped me. The second time he socked me and knocked two of my front teeth out of place ( I had to pry them back in place, thank god I didn't lose my front teeth.) He gave me a black eye and one occasion, in the middle of an argument pulled off the freeway and down a deserted street and fought me, (mind you I'm 19 4'9'; and he's 5'11';.)





The last straw was when he took a razor blade, blocked the door to his room and sliced his wrists. I called the police, but acted like I was holding my phone. He said that he wanted me to be the last person to see him alive. The police arrived and let me leave. I have not been with him since. We were engaged. It always start small. Then you learn to forgive. But soon it grows.





Learn from this. A male should never put his hands on a female.
You've got to leave.





Look at it like this: If your best friend told you that her boyfriend did that to her, what would you do? I bet you'd say ';Get the hell out of there';. If you wouldn't want your best friend to put up with that, why would you? You have to take care of you. Your boyfriend needs serious help.
if he hits you and it hurt you call him out saying hes hitting to hard. he sounds kinda crazy that he pushed his way into the bathroom and therw you against the door. he took that way to far. personally i wouldnt get back together with him but if you do dont ever let that happen again.i no a girl that kinda had the same thing happen to. its messed up and it all starts if you dont stand up for yourself. if it ever happens agian just leave him. you dont need someone like that
you should totally leave him that is abuse!!! that fact that he said you shouldnt have done that but I am sorry is WRONG!! he should have just outright apologized!! it is going to happen again...especially if his dad abused his more because stuff like that does run in the family..i dont think that this relationship is good and you deserve better than him!!
Did you tell him it hurt on your butt, to stop hitting you on your butt? If you did and he continued ok you had to do something but hitting your bf in the nuts is the most disrespectful thing do to. You basically said to him ';I don't ever want to have children with you, it's over now';. Yeah, that's what a hit in the nuts does. But no man should hit a girl.





Leave him, both of you did wrong here.
No one should go out with a guy like him. But, if it is because of his dad beating up his mom, get him some help. If it's not, still get him some help. It sure sounds like he needs it. If he rufueses to get help, breakup with him and tell him you won't date him again till he gets help. This should help.

No comments:

Post a Comment