Monday, August 16, 2010

Is this a cute poem to give to my boyfriend?

When I told you I wouldn't mind if you went to sleep, I really wanted you to stay.


I'm writing because I miss you and I wish I were with you right now laughing with you while we play under the covers.You make me smile oh so much, and I love every minute of it.


I know we fight, and I know sometimes you can't stand me but you still say ';I love you baby'; . Excitement meant going to a movie But then I fell in love with you; My mall. You, the thought of seeing you, your touch. I miss hearing your voice before I went to sleep, I wish you were closer.Every day it seems like you're going so far away I think you look adorable in your hats that you wear, I love it all. I love that your tall, even harder for me kiss you.I love how you tease me, I love how I tease you and get you so worked up.Youre my life, my everything,the only thing I could want. I love you





I wrote this poem last night.


I know it's all tegether but I'll fix it.Is this a cute poem to give to my boyfriend?
noIs this a cute poem to give to my boyfriend?
yes dotn listen to the first gurl ma bf likes poetry i think he will like it but u know ur boi best sooo if u think he will then he prolly will i liked ur poem by the way
Sounds good!!!
I wouldn't, you could really scare the heck out of him with all the intensity, sometimes it's fun to write that stuff to get it out, and I have got several letters never sent and poems never delivered and I am so thankful for that. Once that poem leaves your hands and into his, you will have almost immediate regrets about giving it to him, and as far as that poem being cute, no sweetie, that is not even remotely cute, it sounds too deep and obsessive to be cute. It's good that you can write out your feelings.
No, boys don't like poetry.
Sounds wonderful
yes, it is a cute poem, but don't get upset if he doesn't get excited over it, men tend not to show emotions over poems.
I like the poem and i think it is a good idea to give it to him. If he really loves you than he'll accept the poem. Just make sure you give it to him when it's just you two; otherwise he might be embarrassed and tell you that he doesn't like it. That is just the way guys r i guess.
yes.....give this to him

No comments:

Post a Comment