Wednesday, August 18, 2010

??????????

Okay heres the deal i really liked a close friend, i kinda consideered him as a best friend. i was having a hard time in my realtionship with my current boyfriend and i would turn to him for advice or just talk to him what i had in mind. well he would text me every morning telling me how beautiful i was and callin me cute nicknames. he told me how he had fellings for me. then out of nowhere he tells me he is going to hook up with some girl he met. N it was like a smack in the face to me. I over reacted and just blew off on him. i told him taht wasnt right for playin games with me. now i talked to my two best friends over it one said to tell himm your gonna leave it as it is and it be best for both of us never to talk again and the other one told me to basicly play hard to get...i called it all off and deleted his # but i still miss talking to him, i dont care if he is going to hook up with sum other girl all i want is to be able to talk to him like we used to. idk wut to do.??????????
Well as one that has been almost in the same situation except I ended up dating my bf. That relationship was one of the worst ones I have ever had. It is better that you just stay friends. Once in the relationship you feel obligated to make it work for the friendship as supposed to making it work because you genuinely care for one another. Just start to talk to him and see where he is at does he still want to be friends with you? Guy friends are worth keeping you get insight into the male mind and get to step away from the girls at times. So let him know how you feel and let him know that you are still interested in his friendship.??????????
be friends with him he was just trying to make you jealous. its a bad mistake and every one gets one gets antoher a chance.
Tell him how you feel.
Still be his friend. It is sooooooooo much better 2 have a great freind then a bf. If u r mad at him 4 having a gf then after apoligizing(if he excepts and apoligizes 2) tell him 'bout it. It also might mean u have feelings 4 him 2. It might even turn out that sooner or l8r u will have a amazing (if thats what u think of him)bf.


I hope this helps and will make u think about ur true feelings.
Well, you have a boyfriend. By him telling you that he is going to hook up with someone he's trying to make you jealous and he's probably pissed that you haven't broke up with your boyfriend. But, whether he hooks up with another girl or not, you really don't have the right to accuse him of playing games with you when you are the one that has a commitment with someone else. He probably wanted his comment to be ';a slap in your face'; because that's probably how you are making him feel, even though you probably don't mean to make him feel that way. But you have a boyfriend, and your flirting with him and he obviously feels that the two of you have been becoming really close, so it's like a slap in the face to him that you are still with this other guy even though you are paying attention to him. I think that he has deeper feelings for you than just friends and what he said was probably intentionaly meant to make you mad, so I doubt that things are going to be the way they used to and you will be able to talk like old times. Once someone has deeper feelings than just friends, it's too hard for that person to go back the way it was.
You have a boyfriend already. you called this guy your friend. who is playing with who's feelings here? The friend is probably attracted to you and would have liked a chance w/you, but since you DO ALREADY have a boyfriend... you aren't being fair.
It is never going to be the same.
hes not worth it sorry
cant be botherd reading sorry thought i would get 1 point for this anyway so

No comments:

Post a Comment