Monday, August 16, 2010

In love with my cousin, too shy to do anything, 18 and never had a boyfriend.?

I don't usually ask anyone for help but I really wanted to get some advice. Well, here it goes:





I'm 18 and never kissed. I tell all my friends I don't care about relationships and I'm not looking for a boyfriend.


The truth is, I love one of my cousins. The reason I don't date anyone is because I'll only accept him or someone who is better than him, which is going to be really hard to find...





I'm close to him I guess, I go to his house every weekend, I play videogames and watch movies with him. It's easy to be alone with him, but I'm too shy. Not only that, but I'm afraid to do something wrong and then things get awkward between us. He also may think less of me because some people think it's weird to like someone who is technically in your family so I don't know how he feels about that.





I also don't know if he ever had or has a girlfriend, since I'm too shy to bring this subject on. He also never says anything about it.





How should I deal with this? I'm really inexperienced as you can see. Should I risk everything? Should I just remain quiet about it?


How should I do something about it without the chance of ruining everything? I don't want to lose my friendship with him, but I don't know if it's best to do nothing.In love with my cousin, too shy to do anything, 18 and never had a boyfriend.?
i am speaking from a very alternative standpoint and no my answer is not common for most. its okay for you to like or even have a crush on your cousin. its normal and natural. it would even be normal and natural for him to feel the same way towards you. with that being said , rest assured you are normal and okay. society in general frowns on interfamily ';incest / inbreeding'; relationships. if you like him and he feels likewise then cool , i hope you guys have a gret time . but kinda feel him out to see where he stands first. example.... bring up the subject of ';first times'; you know , first kiss , first time dancing , etc... lets start with the first kiss. if hes had a first kiss , ask him how it felt. he probably will explain , thenj just put it out there that you wonder how it is because you never have had one. if he is still cool , ask him if hed be your first kiss. if hes never had one ask him if maybe you could be each others first kiss. if he says yes and it works out good , a kiss can go much much further. if hes put off a little , just laugh it off and maybe he will come around to you later or maybe not. thats abouyt how it goes. start with a kiss and then who knows , you may have a really great experience and him as well. but , no matter what , keep it between you and him and dont make it a public thing. if hes nervous about anything , reassure him that it is strictly a secret only you and him will know about and noone else. believe me , if my cousin or even sister or mother came to me with feelings as you have , i would be totally open and receptive to what they may want to experiment in . it never hurts to try.In love with my cousin, too shy to do anything, 18 and never had a boyfriend.?
i loved my cousin when i was 8, so i know how you feel. if you're sure about the whole idea, then be open with him, you 2 seem close enough to be able to tell him that %26amp; he shouldn't be scared beyond belief by it. if it doesnt work out, then just try to move on %26amp; find mr right. who knows, he might be under your nose already.
Technically family?? Hello!! He is your cousin and this is illegal in a lot of states. Not to mention if you got pregnant, your baby could have serious birth defects. You dont need to tell ANYONE about this! Get over it and find someone that isnt in your family. Im not trying to be rude, just honest.
Dont do it !!


Thats disgusting !!!


Your baby will come out deformed!!!
i am truley sorry and do not mean this in a mean way, but thats jsut wrong. You need to get over him. he is your parents' sibling's son! think about having to tell your mother and father that you like their brother/sister's son!!!!
i highly suggest finding someone else. this situation is all bad, because not only could you mess up a friendship, but you could be causing major family issues. just forget about all your feelings, you're way better off finding someone else.. preferably someone you're not related to. i hope this helps.
being in love with your cousin, COUSIN, is not a good thing and i ask you not pursue it. only because if all goes well, you guyes get married, have kids, your kids will have some kind of mental or physical problem. when you have sex and your blood is same as the opposite genders it causes a malfunction.





thats only part 1. part 2 is hes your cousin! I don't even think thats legal in america..





But besides that make sure you know if hes not weirded out by that fact. If hes not i wish you all the best.





If hes not weirded out by the cousin thing then you have to see if he likes you. No one can tell you,only you know.





If you think he likes you talk to him about it.


and say exactly this


';(his name) i don't wanna ruin this friendship we have but how do you feel about me?'





but first make sure hes not wierded out because you guyes are cousins.


2nd make sure he likes you


3rd make your move








GOOD LUCK

No comments:

Post a Comment