Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Please answer to this ****** question , im desesperate!?

i used to like this girl , she used to like me too A LOT. we kissed and all of that...But i did something stupid, i acted like and ego ********. and she told me she wanted to be alone and i will never be with her.





i did not call her for like a month , and i called her yesterday for some reason and told her im sorry , and she was very happy and acted really nice. I told her, ';so , how is your boyfriend?'; and she told me : ';I want to be alone for a while UNTIL i find someone that truly care about me.';





if i care about her, will i she like me again?





PS:


And she knows that this other girl likes me and she told me : ';get to know her, you might like her'; i told her, ';sorry, not interested'; i dont know if she is playing hard to get or just to know if i like the other girl...Please answer to this ****** question , im desesperate!?
you never know unless you try, if you love her back, then ask her out, from what I read, it seems like you like herPlease answer to this ****** question , im desesperate!?
dude if u can totally rid urself of ur ego, and if u can love her and make her feel special, she'll definitely like you... i dont think she'll be a ***** to you ever...


go for it... and be really nice... dont forget to tell her how much u love her, if u do... and save the kissing and stuff for later...





good luck


^_^
  • myspace pics
  • car loan
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment