Friday, August 20, 2010

I need to get over him, right? This is long, but it would mean a lot if you gave some of your time to help.?

okkkk. So, here's the thing. I talked to this guy for a while. He was totally into me. Then, something happened. One day, I was going to town and told him I was cause he had mentioned wanting to go. So sure enough, he comes to town too. But we never did get to see each other. We were at different places and had a bunch of stuff we had to do. Plus, I had a friend with me. Anyway, I was leaving town and I got a text from him. He had been being really short with responses and his spelling was messing up cause he phone is a POS. So my friend was texting him while I was driving and was asking him what he meant over and over again when he spelt something wrong. He didn't seem mad, but I dunno. Anyway, the text message I got when I was leaving was said that he needed to quit texting me %26amp; that he was irritated, but not with me. With his phone. So I was already amazed that he was into me in the first place, so I was like ';I knew it was too good to be true!'; Anyway, my friend said he was being a jerk so I text him and told him sorry for bothering him and bye. He text back and said it wasn't me. It was just hard to text when 5 diff people were texting him simultaneously. I was like ok. ttyl. So then he said it was okay and that he would continue texting me. So he kept texting me. For a while. Then he quit. We had been texting for over 24 hours by then. So I didn't talk to him for a few days. My friend invited him to the movies with a big group. That day, I had texted him hey. He was at work, so he didn't get it til late. When he did, he text me and asked if he would see me at the movies the following night. We talked for a bit, then one of us quit texting. Don't remember which. Probably him. Anyway, when we went to the movies, I did not even talk to him! I was gonna after the movie since I didn't before, but my friend was tired and wanted to get home. So i texted him instead. We talked for a while and then I told him I had texted him mainly to apoligize. He never text back...so the next night I text him and told him I never did tell him why I was sorry, and so I apoligized for the movie thing and told him even though I didn't invite him, I felt really bad no one talked to him. He was totally cool about it. We text for a bit but then I quit texting him cause I didn't know what to say. Later, I talked to him on myspace. At least a week later. He said his phone was really messed up. So he couldn't text. We talked for a while really well and he said he was okay without a phone cause it kept him out of trouble. He put smileys. I asked how it did that. %26amp; he got off. Wtc? Anywayyy, then a couple weeks later I found out his phone was fixed and texted him. We talked for a bit. Then he quit texting me. A couple days later, we talked and I asked him when the fair was, and he said he had no idea. I told him I had just found out but thanks. And he said no problem. Then I quit texting him. So now, about 2 or 3 weeks later, I asked him what he got on his AP Scores. I got no answers. I got his good friend who is my best friend to text him. He text her back. So yeah.


Oh yeah, he is going to college in a little over 2 weeks, but only 2 hours away. %26amp; we both have licenses. and he has a lot of little siblings back here that he cares about a lot. So he will prob be back.





Basically, I wanna know. What exactly did I do wrong? What was going thru his head? Is there any hopes of fixing it, or should I just move on? If there is hope, how can I go about getting him back?





I just really really like him. I've been praying for a guy like him. I wanted him to be a good christian boy who is nice. Preferably i wanted him to be hot, funny, have a good personality, be smart, and play a musical instrument (he plays guitar)





So yeah, thats exactly what I got. And so much more added bonuses. So I thought God might throw me a bone and let it work out. I've never had a boyfriend cause I always look for a great guy and I don't settle for less. Its not that guys don't like me, cause they do. I just say no.I need to get over him, right? This is long, but it would mean a lot if you gave some of your time to help.?
you have to be crazy if you think anyone is gonna read that. try to shorten it :) good luck tho. :)I need to get over him, right? This is long, but it would mean a lot if you gave some of your time to help.?
People tend to lose interest fast when everything is through electronics. The only time it seems you talk to him is just texts. Call him, not text and start talking. Go out on a date that is just you and him, don't have any friends around dragging you out to the point you can't even talk to him. He was probably hurt by that even though he said it was cool.
i know what you mean about the perfect guy, but i dont know about this one, he seems kind of like a player. i say you get over him or just flirt with his friends and do exactly what he did to you, if that helps
You were annoying him by texting him and having your friends text him and he is probably under the impression that your being immature and being obsessive, which you kind of are. I used to do this when I was... 11. Anyway, I'd definitely try to find a different guy because this guy doesn't like you. Actually, he might even feel bad for you. Who needs him?
Haha long story, but lemme try to help.





Okay so definately the guys is being a jerk, I mean if he really did like you, then he would talk to you, even at the movies. And you shouldve talked to him at the movies and not be shy, that wouldve been sorta good so you can get to know him better than in text. and it's true what other people wrote, you guys shouldve talked on the phone and gone on dates, that maybe wouldve keeped him interested. And don't always text him cause he might get annoyed. Let him text you. And I think you need to get over him, cause he's not the only guy your gonna find, and sometimes you have to let the other guys who like you a chance, so you Wont miss out. And if he's gonna go to college soon, then chances are that he's Going to meet girls there, so I don't think you should get so cought up into him. If you really like him, let him go and see if he comes back, if he doesn't then he's not worth it.

No comments:

Post a Comment