Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Nearly 17 and never had a boyfriend?

So im gonna be 17 in September and ive never had a bf and i kinda don't have a group of friends to hang around with.I'm a bit of a floater in school where i hang around with lots of groups but i don't actually belong with one. I never get asked anywhere by anyone. I went to a different school after primary school and i was the only girl in my class who went to my school. I didn't know anyone going in and everyone had a certain group. Ive basically spent the first 6 weeks of my holidays at home with my mom :( Sad right?





I do know some guys but not that many. I only had my first kiss last september at a exam results party and i don't even know who i kissed because there was like 500 people there.It seems like most of the girls in my year can get guys really easily. Ive never had anyone flirt with me or even show an interest in me. Im tall and i play lots of sports and i get on well with guys but in more of a ';one of the guys'; way. No guy has ever called me pretty or hot.I kinda average looking ya know? I really want a bf but i just....don't know basically how to get one. I live in Ireland where dates are no existent and basically if you kiss a guy a few times and then your going out. Its fairly hard to meet people like.


Im going to a french college thing soon and im hoping to meet someone there but i just don't know how to get a guy to like me :(


Sorry for rambling :(





Can someone please help me?


ThanksNearly 17 and never had a boyfriend?
You have plenty of time to find a guy, don't worry!


More than likely, you'll find him really soon.





Just show confidence and you'll become more comfortable in your own skin which will come across as very attractive to a lot of guys.Nearly 17 and never had a boyfriend?
Not a big deal. I didn't have a boyfriend until I was 19. Don't focus on it too much--some of us just date later than others, some earlier. If you end up obsessing over it (like I did, probably!) it will be MORE of a problem. Don't worry about it!
i'm exactly like you! haha i have a lot of guy friends and when i would meet someone new, i would always fall into the ';friend zone';. it sucked, but i learned to just accept it for awhile. this past school year, i met my first and present boyfriend. i was 17 and never been kissed (he was 20) we started talking at work and eventually he asked me to hang out a few times. a few months after i turned 18, we started dating. i fell for him when i met him, but i doubted things would come of it. it takes time, but it'll happen. trust me! oh, and as cliche as it sounds, definately be yourself. hope this helps! :)
You make friends, including boyfriends who might kiss you, by helping others. If you do score-keeping for a men's sports team, you will meet all the team members. That's just one example. If you volunteer at a church (sing in the choir, for example), you will meet young men who like to sing. If you tutor math students, you will meet young student guys who want to be engineers. If you take a sales course, you will meet young salesmen. You have to DO something, not just sit on a park bench with your lips puckered. Use your imagination!
ull find him soon.. =)





coincidence.. im also 17 in sept and also never had a gf
  • myspace pics
  • car loan
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment