Friday, August 20, 2010

DOES MY BI-SEXUAL FRIEND REALLY LIKE ME?

CONSIDERATIONS


1.She calls me everyday


2.She will ask my friend who is she with, most likely to see if I'm around


3. One time at a party before I told her I liked her, she kinda grinding her private on my leg, and got really close, but I did not react to it.


3.Whenever I'm with a guy, she finds another guy to make me jealous


I told my friend who has a boyfriend that I liked her, she then said I never looked at you in that way, and that she would get back to me, a week later she calls me, and says she needs to talk to me. We meet up, and she asked '; Do you serious like me,'; I reply yes, and she goes into a series of statements such as You know I have a boyfriend, how do you think it's going to work? Do you think we are going to be more than friends, and last if it dosen't work out I still want to be your friend...I replied we are just going to take that risk...I still at this time was not sure if this girl is using me or if she really likes me, because she didn't directly say that she did, although she said she is willing to give it a try...hmmm should I settle for that answer??? also I had asked her to give her a massage a few days later, which she rejected it...what does that mean is this girl using me, or does she really like me....after she rejected me...I stopped talking to her....keep in mind my friend is still her friend...so they talk..which she will bring up my name in there conversations...also keep in my she also knows that my other friend who is also her other friend has hooked up earlier this year...So DOES SHE LIKE M?E..IS SHE USING ME?...IS SHE PLAYING HARD TO GET? WHAT THE HELL...IT'S LIKE SHE CALLS MY FRIEND NOW FREQUENTLY, AND SOMETIMES I'M WITH MY FRIEND AND SHE MIGHT KNOW IT...AND END UP CALLING HER LIKE THREE TIMES WITHIN 3 HOURS..ASKING HER WHO SHE IS WITH..DOES MY BI-SEXUAL FRIEND REALLY LIKE ME?
I don't know. She sounds like she's playing with you. She may be bi-curious, but I definitely would move on. She doesn't sound secure in herself enough that even if something did happen, that it would continue. Also, I would not find the mind games attractive if I were you.DOES MY BI-SEXUAL FRIEND REALLY LIKE ME?
i think that all girls grind with friends, and it doesnt mean anything.. some friends call eachother everyday, ect.. i think she just sees you as a friend.. im sorry.
No, I personally think that your friend does not have an interest in you. But then again, I would need to know more details. Perhaps you should ask her again when things die down.
YES she likes you. NO I dont think she's using u I think she is scared of the reactions of other ppl.
girl on girl action is cool

No comments:

Post a Comment