Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Why would a female let me do this, but not that?

Hey I work with this female and we have been working together for a while now. As soon as she got hired she got into a relationship with someone. They have been together the same length I have been working with her.





The flirting I mean is crazy but it was all progress more like a game the whole time for both of us, but quite intense. But she would really play hard to get pressing on and on about her boyfriend and how he was a great influence in her life as well as her 2 year old son. (Sorry forgot to mention she is 20 years old with a 2 year old son. I have a 1 year old son by the way and im 22.) So obviously she is trying to hold on to what can be a stable thing in her life, and im over her being a hater because we have a sexual attraction for each other.





As months go by her relationship with her boyfriend gets shakier and shakier, and her flirtatiousness increases like a bat out of hell but still no sex. Also I forgot to mention she works at a hair salon so from time to time she would invite me to come there and basically kick it outside of work.





Nothing would go on but some playful breast touching and *** grabbing and crouch grabbing, but I guess nothing harmless Right? Anyways as a couple more months go by I had visited her at the hair salon. Prior to that we basically planned to see each other, I guess because she went out earlier in the day so she probably was looking nice and wanted me to see. Speeding up now back to the hair salon she came to my car we looked at each other and she let me suck on her breast and we made out. First time she ever let me do that.





Come to find out her boyfriend made her upset so basically it was some act of getting back at him or feeling better for her, but still no sex. So why are you letting me do all this but not the full thing.





And she steady keeps me interested in her by steady flirting on the sly and feeling on my crouch, and tellng me sexually about all of the lingerie purchases she has made recently, but she wont let me have sex because she SAYS SHES IN A RELATIONSHIP. But ok ummm you let me do all that other stuff but no oral or no sex because your in a relationship?! Confusing or what? And she sucked on my finger and she has a tongue ring hella sexy but yeah.





So can someone explain to me why this female would let me do all the other stuff but not all the way. I mean you already cheated if thats what we want to call it, but your gonna throw the im in a relationship at me and I have to wait.





Explain to me pleaseWhy would a female let me do this, but not that?
She's playing you, she's using you ti make herself feel better about herself when her man makes her feel like crap. Move on and find someone who isn't into playing mind games like she is. You deserve better.Why would a female let me do this, but not that?
She considers having sex cheating, and foreplay harmless.

Report Abuse



i think you should ask her why is she doing that, she s the only one who can tell how she feels. yeah, maybe she s playing you or maybe she wants you to make the first step towards a closer relation, so that she can say that it was kind of your fault, not hers and that you corrupted her or drove her crazy. i think she needs you anyway and she might have thought about having a serious relation with you. she might have pretty serious issues with her man at home and she can't get rid of him or she is too scared that if you reject her she 'll lose the other one too, and than she'll only get to be a single mother. you're both young, communicate, it's 2009! be gentle and patient with her.
She is using you. YOu area toll to her own pleasure. She is not getting satisfaction from her bf and she comes to you, tell her to knock it off.





She won't have sex with you because she doesn't want to get pregnant again or you arn't important enough to go all the way with.
She is obviously playing hard to get. I think she might be trying to keep you interested because when her boyfriend upset her, the sexual actions got more intense am I correct? It seems like she isn't sure how much longer the relationship will last and wants to have a security blanket or someone to come to when it ends with the other guy. Just tread very carefully with her. Just let things go as they will no matter how agonizing it is getting teased and getting none. Anyways this is just what I think so im not sure what it is. Good luck man
Her rules for cheating are different than yours. You see her as cheating on her boyfriend. She thinks as long as she doesn't go all the way, she is not cheating. You aren't going to get anywhere with her until she actually breaks up with her boyfriend.
She likes the attention you are giving her because she is not getting the attention she wants from her bf. It is alright to play and flirt but it seems that she has no intention of leaving her bf. So why put yourself through that? I know you like her but why be bf # 2 instead of being the one and only?





Tell her to make up her mind about her bf or move on. You are going to end up getting your feelings hurt and it is not going to be anything nice because you are already digging her more than you should because you are going to see her outside of work. She is wrong in the first place for putting you in that position. Suppose her bf drops by unannounced. There goes the drama. Find you someone who is not attached to anyone. You will feel better about that later.

No comments:

Post a Comment