Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Do you think this is cute to send to my boyfriend, he's in college!?

When I told you I wouldn't mind if you went to sleep, I really wanted you to stay.


I'm writing because I miss you and I wish I were with you right now laughing with you while we play under the covers.


You mean more than my car,my cell phone, my make up, my family..you're my everything.


You make me smile oh so much, and I love every minute of it.


I know we fight, and I know sometimes you can't stand me but you still say ';I love you baby';


Before you, I was just hanging out, waiting for someone like you to come along.


My days were just boring then one day I met this guy named Matt and made me so in love with him right then and there.


He wouldn't say he loved me, all I got was a :]


Ohh, boy did I hate that so much. because here I was pooring my heart out to this guy and all I know was :]


But then one day he said he loved me so much and that he'd never hurt me


I love you so much Matt and you're so amazing


Excitement meant going to a movie


But then I fell in love with you; My mall.


You, the thought of seeing you, your touch.


You brought my life to the REAL meaning of having a life.


I miss hearing your voice before I went to sleep, I wish you were closer.


Every day it seems like you're going so far away.


I miss talking to you all night on the phone.


I think you look adorable in your hats that you were, I love it all.


I love that your tall, even harder for me kiss you.


I love how you care so much about me.


How can I love someone who's miles away and know he wont hurt me?


because I TRUST him...like I trust you.


I love how you tease me, I love how I tease you and get you so worked up.


I love how you so I'm beautiful even when I know I look horrible.


Your listened to me cry even when it was something so stupid, I rememberd that.


I cried a while and you told me that you loved me..I think we said I love you a lot that night.


Youre my life, my everything,the only thing I could want.


I love you.Do you think this is cute to send to my boyfriend, he's in college!?
The first couple of sentences were cute, but then I got bored and stopped reading. Make it shorter! Guys have even shorter attention spans than women!Do you think this is cute to send to my boyfriend, he's in college!?
you might come off as obsessive and clingy. watch out
You mean more than my car,my cell phone, my make up, my family..you're my everything..............





LEAVE THE ABOVE LINE OUT AND YOU'RE OK.

No comments:

Post a Comment