Wednesday, August 18, 2010

What should I do, help....?

Okay so Cameron, my boyfriend, is the best. He is the cutest, nicest, sweetest guy ever. So far it has been a month and im loving it! But then there is my ex Imus. We went out for 4 months. He was just as cute and sweet as Cameron is. And just last night he told me he still loves me and wants me back. And since then, i have had a little bit of feelings for him again. Idontknow what to do. I see cameron almost every day since e go to the same school but me and imus go to difrerent schools. Yet imus treats me like more of A girlfriend than cameron does. But imus would always get mad at me for not being able to see him all of the time. They both care Bouf me S muh as i care about them and i dont want to hurt either one of them. My friends are no help so maybe you could be? Thanks(:








Also, imus sent me this the other night explainin how he feels about me:


Thou shallrespect your heart


thou shall not play you hard


but, i did, n i was wrong and hating it


cuz, now im calling your cell phone over and over


my high is gone and i dont wanna be sober


n, i feelin sick, aint got da flu, girl im missin you


girl, im on my knees n i promise i will be good


n never do it again


im on my knees, cant get over you


all i need is one more chance


i was just playin with them girls


n i was gonna get right back


i was trippin, your love is where its at


im on my knees %26amp; Lord, please show me some love


n dis is how i feel


n when i feel sick, i know its cuz im missing you


i know its time for me to move on but idk how imma do it


cuz alli do is think of you,


my 1 love%26lt;3What should I do, help....?
I hope when you asked this question you wanted the truth rather than what you want to hear or ego stroking because that is what I am going to tell you. Your problem is that you are yet to understand what a relationship is and the obligations. Before you start cursing me out, consider the following points: 1) You dated Imus ,your ex for just four months and that ended.Then you started to date Cameron your current boyfriend for only one month .Now you are talking about being not sure whom to date. 2) How are you deciding which of these guys to date;in other words did you love I mus when you began to date him and also did you love Cameron when you began to date him. If your answer is yes,what does love mean to you? I will suggest that you a) Figure out what a relationship means to you b) what qualities are you looking for in the guy you date and what do you offer a guy that decides to date you. c) What type of romance are you looking for ,an open one that does not last long or a monogamous one that is long lasting d) what is your definition of love -is it a cute guy, a guy who is a smooth talker or what? e) after you figure out the qualities you want in a boyfriend and what you also offer ,then decide which of these guys-Cameron or Imus -has them. The minute you are able to do that ,you would have the beginning of a true romantic relationship and not something that strokes your ego or pride thinking of two guys liking you. So decide whether you want a real relationship or a barbie doll relationship.The choice is yours to make.

No comments:

Post a Comment