Friday, August 20, 2010

How can I move to the next step with this situation?!!!?

So I'm a guy and met this girl that I liked in one of my classes, I talked to her and had her facebook then phone number. but when the quarter over I couldn't see her anymore. I text her and told her that I like her and she said that is good!. I kept flirting with her and I was so romantic, but she doesn't text me back that much, but when I really choose my words and text her a sweat message she respond to me. one time I asked her out and she excused that she is busy. now I'm sure that she likes me, but I'm not understanding if she is playing hard to get or she is just being so slow with our relationship. If she is super busy wouldn't make sense that girls would but a priority time for a relationship!!! Now I really want to move to the next step and become boyfriend and girlfriend. if you know something I really need your help.


oh yah she is latina by the way.How can I move to the next step with this situation?!!!?
sounds like shes not interested in datingHow can I move to the next step with this situation?!!!?
Well i am guessing that you may be getting the wrong signals from her because from the way that you describe the situation you should just move on because the cat and mouse game will never work to your advantage especially if she just likes people chasing her around
Oh dude maybe you shuld tell her youll get her a green card and trust me she'll be sucking your penis in no time...


Oh and you think she likes you because when you asked her out she said she was busy???? UHhhhmm dude thats saying go away i'm sucking this other white guys penis....
It sounds like she is not that interested in you. She probably doesn't want to hurt your feelings. If I were you, I would just stop talking to her. If she does like you she will try to start a conversation with you if you stop talking to her.
Um. Theres No Relationship By The Way..


Its Non existant At This Point.


Best Advice.


Be Persistant.


ASker Out AGain And Again.


Till She Says Yes I Will.


Or I Dont Like You.


Till Then.


Grow Some Testicles.


And Have Confidence.


Trust Me.


Confidence = sexy.
well no i am a girl and i would not like a guy to rush thing but just do what your doing and as the time is going like move up step by step but not to fast and you well do fine!
she is picky with words and she IS playing hard to get. its stupid she's doing that because it just gets ppl confused. idk how to solve this but either ask her whats her problem or just text her as much as she does u and maybe she'll come 2 u.
text:


tu mucho bonita
Maybe she is being overly nice to you but doesnt see you as her type?
shes picky. give her time
go up to her face and ask her, tell her to answer u now
Well im like that too im a girl and maybe she is acting that way because past relationships for example she probably was scarred real bad that she is afraid to like you back and to go real fast inside the relationship so she is probably hiding back wanting to go slow and trying to find time to move in . what you should do is give her your heart tell her everything from the heart do not plan it out or think out just say the first thing that comes from the heart out of your mouth and trust me she would be head over hills oh yeah don't text her have face to face confrontation and tell her.

No comments:

Post a Comment