Friday, August 20, 2010

How do I date a woman in a relationship (either now or later)?

I want to ';go on a few dates'; with a woman I met tonight. She is in a relationship. I don't know how serious/how long. I want to let her know I would like to go on a date with her while still respecting that she is in a relationship. I don't know how to do this. I don't want to wait very long to date her.





I have felt that I want to be single my whole life (because I do not want to spend the time in a relationship). I am very picky with compatibility...





I can tell a person through their eyes and behavior.





Tonight I met a woman (my age is 25, she's probably 22 or so). There was little verbal communication. I was able to watch her nonverbal communication while she played on stage in a band (one of my friends invited me to come watch - a friend I met once before, and kept in touch with). I was watching everyones' nonverbal communication, and kind of getting a sense of what they are like.





The band is sort of an emo band, but this woman played her parts seriously. The lead singers' lyrics are very strange, but pretty funny at times. Her boyfriend plays the bass guitar.





From what I picked up her boyfriend is pretty happy go lucky. I don't think he has much drive though.





The one communication we had was when I left (well, our eyes did meet a few times while she was on stage, but I didn't stare because I knew she was in a relationship). The real communication happened when I said goodbye to everyone. As I was leaving I told her (very honestly) that I loved the french horn (one of the instruments she played, which sounded beautiful).





When I said this, her eyes lit up and she said, ';Really?'; It shocked me because it is the kind of look that is sincere. I replied automatically ';yes.';





I started to walk away, came back and said that my cousin teaches french horn, and that I really did enjoy her playing. We made that same eye contact.





This eye contact is something I have never seen... It was amazing.





I may be dreaming, or whatever... but life is short. So my question being, I would like to contact her and ask her to go on a date with me. I need to let her know that I realize she's in a relationship, but I want to go on a few dates with her.





I am not ready to be in a relationship, but this kind of eye contact just blew me away. It was sweet, sincere, honest... very hard to find.





Your thoughts?How do I date a woman in a relationship (either now or later)?
From past experience...recipe for disaster





First off, you stated your not ready for a relationship, so why confuse her and possibly break up her already existing relationship, which I may add is with a group member in her band???





Secondly, hellooo, the chick is in a relationship. Lets say you fall for her then what?? What if she refuses to leave her present boyfriend?





My suggestion......keep the nice moment to yourself, indulge in it as a beautiful fantasy and move on to better and more promising thingsHow do I date a woman in a relationship (either now or later)?
first, publish this novel
you dont go out with a woman who already in a relationship, you go out with a woman who are single. duh. theres billion of single chicks dude you just gotta keep looking and you need to stop being so damn picky maybe you wouldst feel so alone. now if you try to get with this lady theres a possible chance you could be burned and what goes around comes around. so just remember that. plus your not ready to be in a relationship so what would be the point in asking her out? have you actually thought about this or what? hello anyone home?
  • spyware removal
  • losing hair
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment