Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Girlfriend/boyfriend not acting the same what to do?

I'll try and make this short...


Basically it's like this, i've been in a relationship for over 4 1/2 yrs now. I'm gay and when I met her she was my gf but now (as of 3 months ago) she revealed she's really a man inside a womans body and has been working on transition to be a man. (so she's a FTM Transexual)


She quit her job in april 08 and did nothing but play world of warcraft EVERYDAY until just recently (to the tune of yesterday my boss called her in to work..now she's working weekends.)


We used to work everyday together at the same shop all the time w/o a problem. She used to dote on me and hang on my every word and want to see me all the time. Now she's pissed I can't drop her off in back home in the middle of my shift..so much that she's going so far as to call me needy and controlling. (i have a delivery job, but the house is 15-20 mins away one way)


she doesn't want to do anything with me anymore and whenever we do something she complains and says we don't do what she wants..


but I'm still trying to figure out what exactly THAT IS???


I say..do you want me to play with you?


well no, i'm way advanced in this game anyway and above your level..


ok..so I'm at a loss??? when i ask you where you want to go you always tell me you don't know and leave it to me...no matter how much you're prodded.





then she's like i just want you to sit here and watch tv or leave me alone while i do what i want.





it's not the alone time she wants that bothers me but that's not really the type of relationship we had established..she's changing a lot more than just physically (she's not on hormones yet)...she acts like such a girl but get's pissed when i point that out and expects me to act all masculine (as in comforting her or initiating sex or something) when in fact she wants to assert her dominance. I just don't think she knows what she want's anymore.





problem is, i just started school and i live with her parents rent free over 2 hours away from my mother who lives in another state. I can't just attend any community college since I go to art school. I'm paying for the whole thing and have sacrificed a lot for this first semester...plus i pay a 450 dollar a month car payment and my cell phone.


I offered to buy my girlfriend a car so she could drive herself to and from work but she absolutely refuses (she knows it will really put us in the hole)





i dont see why she can't just hang out with me 3 more hours till i'm off work sometimes. she only works 20 hours a week on this schedule and i go to school full time (20 credits) and work part time. I pay all the bills and I'm very stressed about my career. i'm in my mid twenties and have had a rough life and i'm really trying to straighten things out before it's way too late. I'm so upset..i feel as though she holds me back sometimes but i can't see my life without her. I wish she would just dump me sometimes so i can move on with my life because this constant up and down up and down like a yo yo with feelings and arguments we have is getting really old...and i'm stuck in a rock and a hard place.





what would you guys do


I can't afford to live by myself..and i'm far away from home


not to mention she's the love of my life...??Girlfriend/boyfriend not acting the same what to do?
Well, I would tell you that if there is testosterone involved... it is working. Your partner is acting like a self-absorbed man.





DO NOT DROP OUT OF SCHOOL.... sorry for yelling. Take care of your needs first and foremost. Not someone who is not clearly committed to you.





Good Luck!Girlfriend/boyfriend not acting the same what to do?
listen to watchtoo DONT DROP OUT OF SCHOOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Dropping out of school would be an idiotic mistake. Maybe she's just changing as all people do. Sit down, and have a talk with her. Communication is key for any relationship. =]

No comments:

Post a Comment