Friday, August 20, 2010

How to make him miss me?

I really need your help :(


Ive been with my boyfriend a few months now, and everyday i love him more, but evryday he seems to love me less.


I know i am a bit clingy, but hes been practically ignoring me for about 3 weeks now


i miss him so much, and just want to talk to him, but he never wants to see me or talk to me


He says to me that he wouldnt be with me if he didnt love me, so deep down i still think theressomething there, i just need to draw it out.


any ways to make him miss me and come back?


I know lke not replying to his texts and playing hard to get is good idea, but he doesnt een text me in the first place so i cant even do that.


:(





please help?How to make him miss me?
interesting..3 weeks a long time..probably he is a kind of person gets bored easily..find him and make a serious talk how you feel and if he doesn't care think about separating..How to make him miss me?
Its simple stop contacting him first, go out and have fun with some friends to take your mind off of him.. You will see if you really loves you because he will contact you and ask why you havent said anything to him in a few days, and if he doesnt then he must not care very much and you would be better off with out him. Good luck and dont make contact first no matter how bad you want to.
well this has happened to me before some guys just don't like talking too much or if they want to talk they talk there friends also do not try and show him by giving him a taste of his own medicine it will only come back to hurt you just find a way too compermise than again it could be something else but good luck with whatever you decide to do its really just a choice you got to make
have you asked if everything is ok with him? some people tend to pull away when they have issues or are trying to work through something. maybe try talking to him rather then freaking out ya know? trust him if he says he loves you. dont pry, but be there for him. make sure he knows that. sometimes that all you can do. sometimes that all you need to do.
as a guy who has been like this, the truth is he dosnt really like you, or hes tired of you being clingy, and when a certain girl tried what your trying I quickly ended it.





I suggest don't.
flirt with another guy. then say that i need someone who will appreciate me not just flick me off. i need a lover not an obnoxious dick.
you're both too different to be together.


sorry.


:{
don't sell yourself short

No comments:

Post a Comment