Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Who else thinks that yahoo answers is promoting laziness?

i mean seriously guys. i see such dumb questions. people on yahoo answers are so lazy!





-'do you think i'm pretty?' no, i don't. sorry. stop fishing for compliments.


-'if i'm bleeding, and i can't see out of my left eye. what do you think is wrong with me?' uh go to the freaking doctor.


-'help with homework. i just don't understand.' then post all the questions on their homework sheet. do your own work! how hard is it to read a chapter in a book and not be able to answer questions on it?


-'my boyfriend told me it was over, and he had no feelings for me anymore and wants to break up. is he playing hard to get?' no. he doesn't want you anymore. give it up!


-'how do i hack into someone's account?' uh, that's against the law, nor do i want to give you any ways to get into MY account. stalker.


-'what are the lyrics for _____?' google. you can figure it out there in less time than you can on here.





instead of going out and living and learning, they spend all their time on here..Who else thinks that yahoo answers is promoting laziness?
Lol, nice question! You should write essays in a magazine! and yes I totally agree with you. But I don't get annoyed by the lazy people, they make me laugh. Specially the homework questions that are copied and pasted straight from their books. I always politely reply that its better to do your own homework for then at least you learn something from it. It never gives me 10 points though, ha ha.Who else thinks that yahoo answers is promoting laziness?
I choose to believe that there are good benefits of using Yahoo Answers. For one thing, you get to receive good answers from questions you ask and on the otherhand, you get to encounter really good questions.





I agree with you that there are annoying questions that show how lazy the person who asked it is. I want to think as well that people who ask dumb questions are lazy gnomes and attention-seekers or just plain bored with their life and want to see excitement from other people.
I enjoyed reading your post. It was funny!! I do feel the same way, but there are some well educated people that I prefer to read %26amp; learn from. If you don't like the dumb question posted on Yahoo community board, then just move on....it's that simple!
I do not know how you would feel on going thougth all the answers to your question. Please try to understand that none of them have have liked your question.Please try to understand that the questions by themselves are just an excuse for starting a conversation. In the modern world we all are so much closed in our home castles that conversation has almost fallen silent. We hardly talk even to the person sitting next to us in the transport. A survey in Singapore showed that neighbours living cheek by jowl have never talked with each other for 20 years(enmity is not the excuse Just apathy) Even if there are visitors we(and even they) are lost in seeking some serial on the tv.Please try to understand this background and you will not only not laugh at the questioners but even pity them(and you alsso)





I checked your account out of curiosity. I find that the incentive you have taken in taking on questions belies the ap;athetic attitude displayed in your question, Mostly you have takjen up personal questions and in many a cases you have also given very sympat hetic answers.I for one think that your question under consideration does not originate in any dislike for them but perhaps you strongly want ed to start a conversation. (Bored perhaps?)
yeah you're right, I those questions but I like surveys though.
they want to make their work easier
  • microsoft
  • car loan
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment