Wednesday, August 18, 2010

I posted this before, but got no answers, I need help... Guys please respond!!!?

Ok so i have this friend and we've always been pretty close... This year we both went on a 5 day school trip and we were like bus buddies... So one day we're talking about who is and isn't going to prom and I say I cant cause I told my friend I would go with him to his in another city and it's the same day, and he's like well just call him and say that you cant go and im like, i cant do that, and hes like well do you want me to call him, and im like and tell him wat? and he's like and tell him your going to go to ours with me... So now, we've both been accepted into amazing colleges and have been doing almost everything together so we can get ready to go off to college. The other day we went into a counselour's office and we were just chilling in there. The office has 2 seats, and we sat nect to each other. That day we were both facing inwards, my legs were crossed, and he was sitting normallly. Then, he puts his feet over the arm rest and starts to play footsies with my dress. i was a little weirded out by this so I just uncrossed my legs and sat straight. Then we were in the band room and I went to go practice in one of the practice rooms... He followed me and so I just let him in, even though I really wanted to practice... That day we just sat and talked about school stuff, but I felt like a weird tension so I just stayed as far away from him as the room would allow... So then we went to talk to our principal about getting some funding for a project, and after an hour of talking to her, I tapped his foot twice to tell him to bring up the question about the funding... He obviously got the hint cause he brought it up, but not until after he started to play footsies with me AGAIN!!! When he did this, I just pulled away again... So once again we're in the band room and I go to the practice room when I hear him call my name, I pretend to ignore him because I really wanted to practice, but he forced himself into the practice room when I left to go get a chair and stand... I told him to get out and he eventually did, but when he did, he just stayed outside giving me the saddest pupy eyes and I wound up letting him into the room... This time, I had to call one of my friends from another school to see how their part of the project was going, and he's all ';is that your boyfriend?'; and i'm like ';no'; and he says ';good, cause your my girl';... AWKWARD!!! so I just sorta laugh him off... GREAT NOW HE'S CALLING ME!!... ok so what do you think is going on? is he into me, or is he just fooling around??? wat should i do... talking to him is NOT an option.








so that was two days ago... I haven't gotten any responses, and its getting more confusing... Yesterday we spent like almost 15 hours talking (and texting)... and then when things started to wind down, he started to bring up really weird things which only would use like 5 minutes of converstation each... so i asked wat type of candy he'd be and why and he put a crunch cause he's crunchy... and then he asked me and i said i'd be a tootsie roll lollipop cause its hard and hard to break on the outside, but with a soft inside... It still sounds weird! anyways, he just responded that it sounded ';kinky';... so then i fell asleep on him, and he text me like 10 times asking if I was ok... And when i woke up an hour or so later i text him back and he was asking me if something was wrong with me, or if i was mad at him...





I just dont know wat to make of this. We've always been pretty good friends and there is that mutual respect, but I wanna know if there's something more going on here. What do you think about this and wat should I do, I don't wanna risk my friendship with him because i THINK he might like me.I posted this before, but got no answers, I need help... Guys please respond!!!?
Yes, he likes you! How much do you like him? And if you do like him, maybe you should talk about your relationship you have with him directly to him. If you don't, then you have to let him know, face to face and tell him that your not interested in anything more than just friends, if he can't accept this, then he's not really your friend. If you do like him and want more out of this, then let him know and let him know on what terms that is going to be. If he's going to go crazy about you and leads you to do something you don't want to do, you better get that straight to begin with. Talking about things is ok, but getting to the point truthfully is what its all about, don't lead him on if you don't intend to go further. Be friends always first or there is no reason to be friends at all. Boys of that age don't understand girls all that well....educate him!I posted this before, but got no answers, I need help... Guys please respond!!!?
i'm straight. yes he definitely likes you.
i didn'tread it all and im not a guy but talk to him about it... just be like is there something going on between us? I know it might seem like ur risking ur frienship but if he is a really good friend then it won't matter





One of my best guy friends liked me and i found out and started liking him. it didn't ruin r friendship... it made it better cuz we culd talk about it
Yeah sounds like he likes you. Even if he gets upset, you probably want to let him know you're not interested if you're not. Things can get weird and he'll be even more crazy if you just allow him to continue.
dang that is long.


yeah he really likes you girl and he is flirting with you too much that it seems very annoying.





you should ask him to go to lunch with you and talk to him about your guy's friendship.


that you are wondering if he likes you a lot and see where it takes you.





good luck!
I only had to skim through half of this to know that you are a serial over analyzer, like me. It kinda seems like he's into you. I'm about 90% sure.





There's this theory about guys called the rubber band theory.. guys want to be all close to you and talk to you a lot, but then they ';stretch'; away for a while and have their space before they come springing back to you. That's where he stopped responding to you but then suddenly started talking again.





My advice is: while you don't want to talk to him, you probably should. I'm not saying confront him bluntly, but you probably should subtly bring it up in the next conversation.More will get revealed and you'll have a better idea on how he feels about you. Its up to you whether you want to stay friends or if you want to pursue a relationship with him. Good luck!
He definitely likes you sweetheart.


He is NOT fooling around at all.


Guys who are just ';fooling around';


do not spend all day talking and texting a girl.


He has serious feelings for you. It sounds a


little like he's being obsessive but idk, you know


first hand.


And I'm not sure what to tell you to do because


you haven't said whether or not You like Him.


If you do like him...then give him back the attention he's


giving you.


And if not...stop talking to him so much...and late at night


because you're giving him the wrong idea if you're not


into him. Just ease out of the closeness you mentioned


here...and tell him you have another boyfriend from another


school, that should get him to leave you alone.


Good luck with him honey, either way.
Yeah I wouldn't doubt that the chances of him liking you are really high. It sounds like he's really into you...


Oh, but if you two are friends, he's probably just flirting with you..like not in a ';I like you'; kind of way, but probs because you guys are good friends and he likes to tease you...


But idk.


SO, you should talk to him sometime. Maybe even just online.


And just ask him if he likes you.


And if he says yes, then say whatever is on your mind.


But make sure to tell him that you just want to be friends...because you two ARE besties and that's the way it should stay because I'm sure he means a lot of you.


Hope this helps. =]
I think it's pretty obvious he likes you.





Has he always acted this way or only AFTER he found out you were going to prom with another guy? It could be that he isn't into you, merely jealous.





Why is talking to him not an option? How can you call yourselves close friends if you can't communicate your feelings to him?





If you do like him, then go for it. Judging by your question, it seems like you don't like him back. In that case tell him you feel like your friendship has changed and you preferred it the way it was.





Best luck!
way too long so i didn't read the entire thing. but basically this is what i'm getting: you've been friends with this guy for a long time, he seems to like you as his girlfriend but you don't want to be his girlfriend for whatever reason. if that had been your question headline, i guarantee you would have gotten a lot of answers. a lot of girls have had that situation. but anyway, in a situation like this you have to make it VERY clear that you don't want him as a boyfriend. anytime you and him talk, emphasize the word FRIEND. say things like ';i really like you as a friend';. if he says he wants you as his girlfriend, say ';that would be so weird because you're my friend, i don't date friends';. anyways, in the future, don't post long things like this because people will not read them. hope i could help.
uhm the reason your not getting any help from guys is


its way to lon


no straight guy will read all this
You think he might like you? Isn't it obvious? It's either that or he's perverted which we all hope he isn't. I would say the best thing to do is really to just avoid him for a few days. Don't return his texts etc. After that, you'll probably have a ton of texts. Even so, do not text him back. See whether you can talk to one of his friends when he's not there and ask about whether they know anything. Then text him asking whatever question you think would suit you best. I know this sounds stupid but it's quite a clever plan and does work. :)
if you think he might like you and you like him back


take a trisk and ask him out?





if your scared it will ruin ur freindship wait 4 him 2 make the first move








%26amp;+ try bullet pionting ur answer


i just felt like ive read a novel Lol








GOOD LUCK





=]
yes he likes you. friends are the BEST people to date - your boyfriend should be your best friend ever.

No comments:

Post a Comment