Friday, August 20, 2010

Don't know what to do about my boyfriend of 11 months?

I really need some advice because I thoght about this a lot and I honestly can't figure out what to do...


Ive been realizing that my boyfriend has issues...like he's really clingy and he NEEDS to be with me everyday. I really can't stand this because I need space; we have our own lives separately from each other but he wants to spend every second of every day with me. Also, I tried breaking up with him 3 times but he really wouldn't let me...he literally wouldn't let me leave his room after I said I wanted to break up until I agreed to stay with him (I figured things may get better if we go to couples counseling-which we didn't do yet but I don't know if i want to wait...). But now the thing is, I'm not really sure if I absolutely positively want to break up with him. I do love him and care about him but lately I've been realizing that he lacks some of the qualities that I wish my boyfriend had like actually putting some effort and caring about school work and the ability to have an intelligent conversation with me and being a little more sympathetic. Ive been realizing that he's pretty immature for his age (we're 19). He plays video games all night and doesn't care about waking up on time to go to his classes and doing well. I try to push him to do his work and make him realize that it's important, but he thinks spending time with me is more important....


I really don't knwo what to do because I don't know if i'm being too picky. Should I be happy with what I have instead of complaining about every little thing? Also, if you think it's time for this relationship to end, how exactly should I do that considering he makes it sooo hard for both of us when I try to end it?





Thank you guys so much, i really appreciate all of your advice or new perspectives you guys have to offer.Don't know what to do about my boyfriend of 11 months?
Don't waste your time! you are YOUNG and have your whole life ahead of you-break up with him over the phone and then just stay away from him.Don't know what to do about my boyfriend of 11 months?
It takes too people to make this problem.





If you want to break up do it. No talking, texting, e-mails etc... B e firm and tough.





If you waffle, you can't blame it on him. Stop being a victim.
You should be careful with him.... Would he hurt you if you forcefully tried to leave the room?? Avoid him. Curse at him..
well there girlie, i have the same problem my boyfriend is the same(we are 14 going on 15) he is so annoying. we have been together for almost 2 months. he wont stop texting me, if i dont text him he think im so mad at him. he tries to be funny but he is not.. i get he is trying to impress me but i kinda hate it.. ive told him that he needs to stop wiff all this but then he said'; okay im so sorry baba he just kept on doing it. in my opinion i think just talk to him and try to like brake up wiff him.. go live at a friends for a while... idk... but life is complicated.. but i guess u dont really have aa choice huh... pleas pick me as your best answer if this helped... but rite now im busy telling my bf to back of a little i mean he is obsessed wiff me.

No comments:

Post a Comment