Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Is he serious or does he take this as a joke?

So there is this guy i like that is 2 years older than me ( he`s 18 ).


We used to chill all the time because he lives around my friends house. I`ve known him since grade nine and i`m in grade ten now, but i`ve never really been interested because he is kind of a player, or should i say i want to be player.





So we used to chill all the time and he would do things like talk to other girls on the phone right in front of me if they called and stuff, and if it got me annoyed all i would have to do would be tell him once and he would start to change right away and from that point on never do it again. I figured the only reason why he was doing these things was because i was kind of acting like i didn`t like him, but that was only because i didn`t want to get my emotions involved and end up getting hurt.


i know that he likes me because, he came all the way from the city which is about 30 mins taking car from my suburban area to my party. he already knows that parties in the subhurbs are way different than parties in the city and it probably wouldn`t be that good. he also begged his friends to get a car so he could come and wouldn`t have to leave early because busses stop early by me, and when he did come and the jam wasn't good, was begging his friends to stay til the end. while at my party he asked me to dance with him and i said i don`t dance and told him to go dance with some one else he refused to and sat by me the whole night.





Another reason i figured he likes me is because he always drops whatever he is doing in order to hang out with me. For instance, he was supposed to go somewhere with his friend, but he totally dropped that to spend the day with me. and i know that his friend was mad.





he also has another friend that is going out with one of my best friends and he tells that friend things and he tells my girl then she tells mee.


she told me that this guy has told her boyfriend a few times that he likes me, but that he doesn`t like the fact that i think he`s stupid because he`s smart when it comes to girls and that he knows i want him more than i act like it when the only reason he thinks tht i think he`s stupid is because my friend took it upon herself to talk to him about mee but he thinks that i told her to talk to him.





i really do but i wouldn`t tell him that because of the cocky type of person he is. when i do try to be real with him he plays stupid games.


for example he always tells me how i`m too young, but if i was his age or he was mine, i would already be his girl.


but when i told him last weekend that i liked him and i wanted to know whats good, he told me that i`m too young. when i asked him why he said that he replied '; i don`t know, when other girls your age try and talk to me i don`t say that, only to you but its because your different';. yet, he dosen`t know what kind of different i am?


He then tells me that he thinks i can`t handle being in a relationship with him. when i ask him if that means i should just leave it where it is he says , '; :Sbut who says you can`t change my mind';.





I tell guys what he said and they claim that he is playing hard to get and that i should just wait for him to message me, but i don`t think thats what it is. I don`t know if i should play around too or try another way or what.





How am i supposed to know if it is even worth it ?


Can someone tell me what he`s doing ?





*GUYS HELP MEE OUT TOO !Is he serious or does he take this as a joke?
idk it really sounds like he likes you but then again boys r confusing. give it time if it is ment to be it willIs he serious or does he take this as a joke?
I never wrote that many words in my 15 years of my living life why do you want a player if u want a player or a pimp come to me i pay gud $$$ LOL


leave him n send ur # my way
you're a dumb slut who types too much. you're also too young an dprobaboly already have AIDS. Nice job.
if you truly like him tell him play the game.
He does not know what he wants.
:)) no one is gonna read this shhittt!!!:))
God that was so long and boring..I got lost, sorry.
I agree with edhan. Just ask him straight up. It's the only way to know!!!
idk maybe u should play back or something but good luck with that 4reals!!!!!!!!
wow that is complicated thing. well the look of it, the things he said and all. all the things he would do to be with u, even ditching his friends and other, i think he does like u or maybe deeply in love with u. it seem that he doesn't know how to approach it or he might feel that u might say no. i don't know if the ages is what he worrying about, then maybe u should wait until u turn 18? maybe he is scared of serious relationship. i would say just wait little bit longer. best of luck.
i just would leave it be i mean you got a REALLY good friend there!!!!!! And dating him will mess it up trust me.....





can u plz plz plz plz answer or atleast look at my question...PLZ





http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20090621175301AADxaXy
Well, He sounds like the kind of guy I would usually date so I probably know a thing or two. It does sound like he's playing hard to get, %26amp; he's pretty good at it!!!! If you seriously like him, then play along or try to get him to see what he's missing out on. If YOU think he's not worth it, then don't waste your time! He sounds like a pretty good guy though! Listen to your heart %26amp; do what it says!!! (It's usually right!) Good luck!!! I hope it works out for you two!!! :) %26lt;3
alrighty!


haha, well i belive that he likes u, he likes u alot. he probably thinks that u are the one. for all the things he has done, and the things u have heard. i think that is exactly what ur thinking. he doesnt want to ruin things with u now if u were to date. and yes becasue u are younger than him, and he wants to wait for u. just like he did at ur party with u. but u see u cant give up on him. yes u might have to wait a little, and other people will probably come up for u... but for him it may not becasue hes not looking. all he sees that in a year u will be old enough, and u will be his. or if u really want to be with him tell him straight up that u dont want to lose him but u dont want to have to wait and waste time... that could be spent together.


yes, ur guy friends may be right, hes just trying to c if u are really into him, and willing to talk.





so this is what i advice u to do... dont msg him, wait for him to msg u. and when he doesss, mess around with him, like ';i thought u got hurt or something, i was worried ';


this will show him that u care... and that u dont want to lose him all at once. but this is only if u want to go after him.


start with the small things like comments like that, and build up to actually telling him that u dont want to wait, and that u really like him.





i hope this helps, good luck!


and remember if u do end up dating, he is 18... meaning if u guys where to get into anything... he could be charged for yall';s age. that might be another concern for him.





:)
okay you dont have to take my word for ne of this, but im not going to be like one of the asses under me %26amp;%26amp; make you feel like tha dumb one!


but i truly think that ya'll both arent sure if yall should be together!


%26amp;%26amp; hes seems like tha guy that is like ';ight i can see what i can get out of her cuz i know she wont dis me, but i also got other girls over there that will still want to b w me'; he's a player he probably likes knowing that he can get girls %26amp;%26amp; i been in your spot before %26amp; it sux. bcuz ur younger %26amp; the guys that are older know you will fall for it. But i believe that you should just hold it off as friends %26amp;%26amp; find a guy that is truly there for you %26amp;%26amp; SHOWS IT %26amp;%26amp; will ask to be yours!
Wow, thats a lot. But I read it.





Ok, so, I think you both don't really know what you want. I think you should take a time out from him for awhile to figure it out. You're really young, and 16, my dear, is too young to get involved with 18 year olds who talk to many other girls. You might just wind up getting hurt.
Well, tell him straight. If he does not like you, then find another. There are many guys around so better be get an answer from him instead of guessing. This will be best for both of you.
Sounds like he doesn't know what he wants.





%26amp; not to be rude, but FYI - read over your questions before you post them. Not only does it sound like you have little education in grammar, but you're going on %26amp; on %26amp; on when we get the picture (i.e. when you said, ';he also has another friend that is going out with one of my best friends and he tells that friend things and he tells my girl then she tells mee';.... well, DUH. Couldn't you have just said, ';His friend is dating my best friend %26amp; everything he says comes back to me.';)





Boys are difficult to understand %26amp; in their eyes, we're difficult, too. If you like him enough, just be patient with him %26amp; maybe he'll come around. If you're fed up, just move on.
Serious. Definitely
he sounds like an ***


dont play his games. you already talked to him straight up and he blew you off, make him jealous, get a different guy and when yoiu have plans say oh i have a date and when hes around act like your chill and dont care


let him know your not going to play his games. if he doesnt step up, your moving on
Sounds like he doesn't know what he wants. Maybe hes just not into you like that. Maybe when he says your different its cuz your more like a buddy or a sister? IDK you'll have to ask him yourself if you really want to. Good Luck
  • microsoft
  • car loan
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment