Friday, August 20, 2010

My EX-boyfriend, has anyone ever felt this way/ why is the hardest part letting go.?

its been like since august when me and my ex broke up. He broke up with me because i hurt him, not intensionally i never wanted to let him go, i cried and told how i felt over and over. Than when school started it go really hard i can't get over him, he was in 1 class of mine this semester and all he did was look at me out of the corner of his eye, and watch me sometimes, everywhere in the school i was i would see him. Now its almost febuary and i still really like him , like i can't seem to let go , i miss him everytime i see him and pretty surei have 3 classes with him this semester. I wanna tell him how i feel he told a friend a couple weeks back that he misses how it was. But he never tells me these things, we dont hardly talk cause i dont think we can be just friends. I wanna tell him how i feel so bad, but im not sure if he knows. Is it my vice to make the move and tell him how i feel or keep playing this hide and seek game to avoid admiting it. Whats your opinion %26lt;/3My EX-boyfriend, has anyone ever felt this way/ why is the hardest part letting go.?
Well, did you ever say it was an accident?








If you didn't, then it's up to you to make the move.





I you told him, then you could try talking to him.





From what I can tell he still may like you, since he happens to be everywhere you are, one or two times are a coincidence, more than that and there's a reason for him being everywhere you are. It's also a decent sign if he is watching, even if it's only out of the corner of his eye.





Try getting back together with him, it never hurts to try, but it hurts to wonder, trust me, I've been there.

No comments:

Post a Comment