Monday, August 16, 2010

If your husband's friend spends the night how long do they stay the next day?

Feel free to answer without reading if you want.





My husband had planned a movie night. He told me he invited his best friend and this friend's girlfriend. I know them, but I've personally only hung out with them (and my husband) a few times as my husband and I just came back from Iraq and my husband graduated high school with them. I'm rather introverted and it is hard for me to get along and feel comfortable with others, and my husband is obviously not this.





His friend's younger sister and her boyfriend also came with them at 8 pm. We watched two movies and the younger sister (and her boyfriend) left. We went all went to bed around 0130 am. Woke up around 8 am and they played call of duty. I slept in until around 11, somewhat hoping they would be gone when I woke up. Well, they were still there and I didn't feel like just watching them play, so I went in my room to write, etc. Then my husband wants to know why I don't want to watch them play Call of Duty (of which he plays a few hours each day online with this friend).





It's now 130 in the afternoon and he said we were watching movies last night and they were staying the night (they don't live together, so I think this is why). He's came in twice in the past 2 hours saying that he would be taking them home soon and they are still here.





So long story short: how long does your spouse's friends stay the next day when they spend the night and they are not from out of town?





Thanks.If your husband's friend spends the night how long do they stay the next day?
As long as they and my husband want. I get the introversion but, if it's not a common thing you need to find a way to cope. You seem to be doing fine, reading, writing and messing about online. Let him enjoy his friends for a little while, you can always take off and do some errands. It'd be nice if you spent a little time with them before they go, so they don't feel unwelcome and you can give them a proper goodbye. To be considerate of your husband.If your husband's friend spends the night how long do they stay the next day?
This is exactly why guys go crazy. Who cares if he has his friends over playing games....would you rather him be out running around getting high? Take this time to do errands or go visit YOUR FRIENDS OR FAMILY. He lives there to he has a right to have company.
The friend is not problem in this marriage. When you get to the heart of the problem (whatever it is) the friend will be welcomed to stay or not stay as long as he wants. Good luck and Smooches to you.
Usually til noon. I find the best way to get them out if I want my house to myself is to grab my keys and say, ';I'm going to run errands, does anyone need a ride home?'; Usually that gets them moving.
My wife normally drains my friends once or twice in the evening, then at least once more in the morning, so however long it takes her to get the job done.
There really is no time limit on how long they should stay, but next time, I would suggest that you and your hubby decide on a time limit before they come over.
They have already overstayed their welcome. Time for hubby to shut off the game and get them out of the house. Watch out though... if they stay there much longer, they're liable to be staying overnight again!
My husbands friends stay until about lunchtime the next day.


one stays until about 9 a.m but most stay until about lunchtime
They already spent the night, that's long enough.
I would of kicked their A**es out first thing after breakfast unless they were visiting from out of town...whole different story then.
Not that damn long
any time a friend spent the nite here, they left in the early morning
maybe till noon
People stay over as long as someone tells them to. Your husband is probably encouraging the stay. You need to tell him that you are not comfortable with this--when they finally leave, have a conversation with your husband telling him that you prefer no over night visits or that people need to leave first thing in the morning. He should respect your wishes...and you don't need to watch them play a game.

No comments:

Post a Comment