Friday, August 20, 2010

My boyfriend, i think i am in love? what should i do ! this is serious please help me!?

I think I truly love him. I can honestly say I have not felt this way ever before in my life. I am fourteen years old but don't say i am to young, to be in love. But what he did today really got to me. I mean my boyfriends such a sweetheart, such a nice guy but what he did today was out of line. I was invited to his house for a party for his sisters, i was so polite! i got them gifts and i made sure i was on my best attitude and was very good considering i was around his family. But what happened was at first we were with his friends hanging out, you know how usually guys NEVER kiss or show any type of affection when there around there friends? well he did, he kissed me, and kept kissing me, he held me tight, and we were laughing having such a great time! he even said really loud baby i love you! it impressed me and i liked it, and there were about 4 to 5 friends in his room. But then his ex was going to show up, it really got me mad and i tried not to show it, but it was very hard to hide, so i just kept taking deep breathes i wasn't going to ruin this. Well she showed up i said hi but not nicely, ( i am very a jealous person its just who i am ). Well she came(shes a family friend) but its like he wouldn't even look at me so i moved away so it seemed like i was like HELLOOO talk to me! but he didn't he was talking to her then i texted him and said your ignoreing me and he said no im not your sitting there and i said no you wont even look at me then he said im sorry, then he and his friends went on a walk leaving me and his ex there in the room knowing i didn't like her, then he didn't come back he ignored me. It made me feel embaressed completely. This went on for about four hours, me the first time at his house in his room doing nothing but spinning a chair, he was probably playing pool or something, but that really hurt my feelings a lot. And i am not gonna walk down there because his house is so so so big and id get lost and there was a lot of people there and i was shy. But then he came up four hours later not saying anything to me and then he just kept leaving showing up sometimes. I was just sitting in his room the whole time and even his friends came in and they were talking to me cause they knew he was acting weird, they even said i have a right to be mad. So when my parents showed up I walked out and waved to him, he was playing pool, and i walked away and then his ex (which i found out was extremely nice, i like her!) said HEY SHES LEAVING ! WTH!, and he walked up to me and said your leaving ? and i said well yeah soon and i said we need to talk we talked and i explained how i felt, then he said he was sorry a million times but the sorrys didn't mean anything to me, it really hurt my feelings, we only see eachother on weekends btw so he should have spent time with me, and he said it was awkward cause his ex was there, she might try to break us up, and that they have been on and off for a year. But still put yourself in my shoes, it hurt :(. And he gave me a really big hug kissed me and said he loves me forever and then i said i would never break up with you, she wont ever break us up, even if she tried, and we were good for the last ten minutes i spent with him, but its makeing me feel so bad, i feel embaressed still i've already cried about it:( so please help me its bothering me so much you dont even understand :(My boyfriend, i think i am in love? what should i do ! this is serious please help me!?
long story.


i'm a guy and we do strange things all the time.


so you need to be alone with him and see for yourself what the story is.


I wouldn't worry about it too much. Its a guy thing.


He could still really love you and only you.


Time will tell.





ps. thanks for your response earlier


TeddyMy boyfriend, i think i am in love? what should i do ! this is serious please help me!?
aww...i'll be hurt too if i was in your situation...man seeing my man with his ex would be heartbreaking...so i give you props for being brave and in that situation...don't be embarrased...next time if he leaves you for that long just leave and call someone to pick you up because why stay there and be ignored? or text your friends while you are waiting...don't put yourself in that situation again if it's going to hurt you...thats good that you let him know how you felt...it's good to open up and let him know how you feel. hopefully he understands where you are coming from.





as for him and his ex...maybe you should try to figure out if he has any feelings for her...you have to be careful because he still hangs around his ex...





as for you loving him already, still keep your gaurd up because you still have to get to know him...i don't know how long you guys been together so it's kind of hard to tell if he loves you back in a short period of time...relationships go through trials and tribulations. you can say i love you but you will know when you both can be yourself and open up to each other at the same time...





i found love when i was 15...i have been with him for 9 years. he is my high school sweetheart. what makes us worked out was opening up to each other and understand where we both are coming from. i am also a jealous person and i'm shy too! but i'm nice and friendly and i can mingle when i have to lol...if you don't like his ex you don't have to talk to her...if it was me i would do some nice small talk afterall she didn't do anything bad towards you...you can't hate her....plus there was a reason why your boyfriend and his ex broke up hopefully that can help you stop worrying...





your boyfriend is still young...so he would like to hang out with his friends, but it seems like he wants to spend some time with you too. maybe you guys can work something out like him hang with his friends one weekend and you the next weekend. just be cool...when he hangs out with his friends because guys act differently for whatever reason, as long as he shows that he loves you when you guys are together then things should be fine....just keep your jealousy in a box because i remember i got jealous of my boyfriend when he hanged out with his friend...but just go with the flow...good luck and i hope you feel better!
tl;dr
Wow thats long, you could write a book about that, but been there done that. you will get over it i promise, his EX let me repeat EX, cant break you up

No comments:

Post a Comment