Friday, August 20, 2010

Does she like me or not?

Ok so theres this girl who i like but im not sure if she likes me,





there was recently a dance and she texted me before asking if i was going to dance with her and i said definitely. so me n her danced at the dance all night right from the getco. After the dance i was supposed to go out to eat with her but didn't because her phone was dead and i couldnt get a hold of her but ended up goign to the same place she was at. i noticed she kept starin at me and turned away when i looked at her same as i stared at her. but i didn't try to hook up with her because i didnt want to move too fast plus she broke up with her boyfriend 3 weeks ago after a year long relationship. i believe she is playing hard to get because shes not talking to me and she told me she would text me back the other night but she never did. Either she likes me and is playing hard to get or she doesn't like me at all. In school shes always hitting me and stuff. I'm so confused right now. Its like she wanted me and she was holding my hand and stuff it was like we were going out when we were at the dance. the thing is she is ignoring me, not completely but won't answer my texts sometimes. i believe that she does like me but yet again theres times where i dont think so. im shy and wont tell a girl that i like them because im afraid of it making things weird between us.im pretty sure she already knows i like her without even telling her. After the dance we were both telling each other how much fun we had and she told me how i looked cute at the dance, she said it was good that she got out.





if she is playing hard to get how do i go about in not exactly going after her but to surpass her playing hard to get, its hard to say in words.





any ideas? greatly appreciated for all your helpDoes she like me or not?
I think she's playing mind games with you and playing hard to get. Sounds to me as if she does like you but sometimes doesn't know how to show it exactly.





Hope it helps.Does she like me or not?
Well, just tell her the way you feel about her, I know you're nervous, and everyone is, but the worst she can do is reject you! and so what if she does? you're supposed to think ';Well, it's HER loss, not mine.';
from what you say I think she does like you but I think that she may need more time getting over her ex just try to be her friend and hang out because if you were meant to be it will likely happen just give her time
no!MAN YOU NEED TO BECOME A MAN!take control.oh yeah how many times are you gonna ask this dumb question that you can ask one of your idiot friends
No, you need to man up and tell her you like her. I know her phone was dead, but did you ever tell her that's why you didn't go with her to eat after the dance? She probably felt totally rejected, bud. Tell her you like her and want to hang out with her again cuz you had so much fun last time. You can even subtract the ';I like you'; part but still ask her to hang out.
dang how many times are you gonna ask this question?!?!


yes she likes you!!!!!!! or maybe she doesn't!!!!!! how are we supposed to freakin know?





edit: well just read other peoples questions..dude its flipping annoying when you post the same question multiple times in less than 24 hours.
Same kind of thing happened to me. Kissed a girl one night and she hardly spoke to me afterwards. It turned out she'd liked me even more ever since. The only way to find out is to confront her. The worst that'll happen is that she'll ignore you, in which case you walk away. Be calm and subtle, and act curiouis not desperate.

No comments:

Post a Comment