Wednesday, August 18, 2010

My boyfriend DUMPED me, why?

My boyfriend, who I met recently, got a new imac 27'; from his parents for Christmas. He was excited to show it to me when I finally got invited to his house. The screen was amazing- and it loomed over me when I sat in front of it. He told me to play around with it while he ordered dinner. I looked at the outer-shell of the computer. It looked like solid material.





';Is this screen LED glass?'; I asked him. He nodded, telling me it was very well put together.





I suddenly had an urge in my hand to lightly tap the glass screen with my thumb and forefinger- almost like a flicking motion, how you would flick a bug away- but instead, my finger and thumb would flick the screen. Its just an urge I sometimes have to do to screens. When he wasn't looking, I flicked the glass screen. It made a hollow sound like I was tapping wood almost. Strange, I thought- since this was a glass screen. I flicked it again- the same hollow sound.





';Your screen doesn't sound glass when I do this';- I flicked it again. He turned around and looked aggravated.





';Stop doing that, you could damage the LED.'; He snapped.





I was frustrated. I had the urge to flick it again. As I browsed websites, my fingers wanted to flick the screen again. Sometimes I have these compulsive urges. I can't help it. When the food arrived, my boyfriend had to get to the door to get it and tip. When he did this, I flicked harder on the screen- over and over. The sound was still hollow, but I could see visible smudges from my fingers. I was nervous because I couldn't find his cleaning cloth. The sound of hollow wood wasn't doing it for me. I needed to see if this screen was durable or not.





That night when he had dosed off and after we had ****** (made love), I got up and went to the toolbox he keeps and got a small hammer out. I felt pings of sweat come over me as I went to the computer screen. I didn't want to do what I was about to do, but the tapping sounds with my fingers weren't enough and I had to know if the computer was strong enough- it is a mac, after all. I took the hammer and tapped the screen. Same sound. Frustration came over me, so I put one hand firmly on the screen and one hand firmly on the hammer. I swung it back, and forcefully swung it foward onto the screen. I smashed it again two more times.





There was a loud CRACKING noise, and suddenly the middle of the screen had weird air-bubbles on it. I stared in horror. Air bubbles? What was this? I thought it was glass.





My thoughts were interrupted by my half-awake boyfriend, who shouted ';What the **** are you doing?'; Then he saw what I had done, and- this is the weird part- started CRYING over his computer. He was fumbling through his manual trying to fix the cracked screen, but I guess he couldn't. Then he looked at me with this glare- and told me to get out. I tried explaining that I have this compulsive urge to flick things with my fingers, but he would not listen. He called me a sick idiot, and told me to leave. That it was over between us.





I don't understand. I couldn't help what I did, and my boyfriend blamed me? I just wanted to know why the imac was only making hollow sounds even though it was glass. AND ONLY ANSWER if you can give me real advice, I am not making this up. I just am a detailed person.My boyfriend DUMPED me, why?
You should become a writer -- you're incredible so i just added you as a friend for that :D


But ummm if this is for real then I suggest paying for the repairs and explaining to your boyfriend that you have a bit of ocd and find pleasure in tapping things and hopefully you won't get the urge to repeat the same thing on his computer again.


Good luck and I hope everything works out for the best :D U should totally write a book though...maybe about ur life or something because u sound like such an interesting person %26gt;o%26lt;My boyfriend DUMPED me, why?
PLEASE be trolling.





If in the event that you're NOT a troll, you answered your own question. Don't touch a boyfriend's things if he tells you not to do so.





Best answer right here.
he broke up with you cause you smashed his computer you freak i mean im a really nice guy but if my girlfriend smashed my computer on purpose no way would i consider dating her ever again
1) Why did you use a hammer?


- That is definitely a wrong move. You shouldn't have use a hammer. It's always a bad choice to use a hammer when it isn't related to knocking nails through walls. PLUS, I know what you mean, sometimes i DO get the urge to do somethings too. REALLY.





2) He cried? If he really did, he really really is very upset. That must have been something that he had long for and it's now crack/broke.





Let's just see if he gets over it, if he doesn't, say you're very very sorry. Do everything you can to make him forgive you. If he still doesn't forgive you, you just have to think about being with him again.

No comments:

Post a Comment