Friday, August 20, 2010

So Confused...Whats Your Take?

So.... lastnight, i said to my boyfriend


if you don't want to be with me or if you want to be with someone else let me know because i'd rather be told how it is then played


he didnt say anything.


so then i went on talking about how i have the itch to move out on my own (we live together) ...just to see what he'd say


then he says ';you want your own place?'; ....like it was a good idea


and then he said ';would you still come see me?';


i got MAD. he made it sound like he didn't want me living with him....


so we got in a fight and i decided to leave....


i called a cab packed up some stuff and went downstairs


20 minutes later he calls my cell phone while im still waiting downstairs and he says he cancelled the cab and i ';BETTER'; get upstairs. so after awhile of him asking me to come back upstairs i finally did....we barely talked and we ended up falling asleep...


this morning i woke up even more angry then lastnight


we got in another fight him saying ';fine leave im tired of this';....etc.


finally when he was about to leave i started crying and he grabbed my face pretty hard and said ';leave me and i will hurt you';...................


i know he wouldnt actually hurt me he was just mad..


do you think he was joking about the first comment about me moving out? he said he was.....but to me he seemed very serious.....why would he keep me around if he didnt want me to be there? why wouldnt he let me leave?So Confused...Whats Your Take?
Idk but that last part of him grabbing your face and saying he's going to hurt you sounds kinda creepy and scary to me...ok so wha I recommend is to learn some self defense classes and leaveSo Confused...Whats Your Take?
Emotional confusion btween yall(been there done that). But the saying I'll hurt u'; isn't 2b played with b careful and b honest with u and him about where the relationship is headed good or bad. Wanna b in a grown up place well talk grown up
Just go, your relationship will not work out, period. Trust me, I know a bad relationship when I see one it's not gonna work. =(
You play to many games. This gets confusing to men and they pull away from it. So when your playing your little mind games, you are setting him up, he can't win either way, it is loose loose for him. You need to grow up. YOU are destroying your relationship. If I were him, I wouldn't have cancled the cab, cause life is to short to play immature games, which you are doing out of insecurity and the need to play the victim role. Sorry I call it as I see it. You created this argument. If you aren't confident in your relationship and don't know if he wants to live with you still, then you shouldn't be together. Your insecurities are creating distance between you and stupid arguments.

No comments:

Post a Comment