Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Do you think this is cute to send to my boyfriend?

When I told you I wouldn't mind if you went to sleep, I really wanted you to stay.


I'm writing because I miss you and I wish I were with you right now laughing with you while we play under the covers.You make me smile oh so much, and I love every minute of it.


I know we fight, and I know sometimes you can't stand me but you still say ';I love you baby'; Excitement meant going to a movie But then I fell in love with you; My mall. You, the thought of seeing you, your touch. I miss hearing your voice before I went to sleep, I wish you were closer.Every day it seems like you're going so far away I think you look adorable in your hats that you were, I love it all. I love that your tall, even harder for me kiss you.I love how you tease me, I love how I tease you and get you so worked up.Youre my life, my everything,the only thing I could want. I love you.Do you think this is cute to send to my boyfriend?
Yeah that is cute! Did you write it yourself? Very nice.Do you think this is cute to send to my boyfriend?
I think that it is very sweet,


I'd give it to my man in a heart beat,


don't you dare wait awhile,


give it to him with a loving smile!
this is amazing but i wouldnt call it a poem without rythm, rhyme, or count. and whats wtih ';My mall';and why's my capitalized?but still overall beautiful poem ican say i was aalmost half way to tears even though i dont know either of you
I know I would like that. Everything I would like to hear is on there. Do I know you? :P





JK ;)
Hats that you were? i would go for wear and then bin it!


cheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeezy!
Yup, go for it!
Ooh YeAh, It's soooooooo GooD

No comments:

Post a Comment