Wednesday, August 18, 2010

I'm having a problem with my boyfriend and need help. I don't know what to do...?

I'm having a problem with my boyfriend. We have been dating for about 4 months now, and its getting a bit harder for me. We first started out talking everyday, a lot for a good 12 hours at least, on AIM and the first time i met him, he seemed like a great guy who always talked about how he believes that the guy must always pay for everything, and do everything, and all that stuff, like being a gentlemen, and the first 2 times i went out with him he really was one, not letting me spend a dime, wanting to buy everything for me, and more, but as our relationship got more serious it seems as if he started changing. After our second time out, he no longer takes me anywhere, or buys me anything. I always tell him of all the places i wanna go and things and things i wanna do and all he does is say o ya sure some day, and that day never comes. The only times we have gone out somewhere is if i buy him the tickets, or his Friends chip in to buy it for him. We don't even ever go out anywhere nice too eat. He always goes to fast food places and eats junk food, which I've mentioned many times that i don't like, and on top of that, he doesn't buy me my food, he is always having either someone else, like his friends or me, buy him his meals, then leaves me to by mine. We have never even gone out on a date, just us. every time we do anything, its always me ,him and his friends, and its always either going to the mall, chilling at one of their house, or like a hookah lounge. I don't mind his friends, i actually really like them, but sometimes i would like some time for just us. He tells me everyday that he loves me, and how much i mean the world to him, but to me, sometimes it feels like I'm really not that important to him. Sometimes i feel like he just says all that stuff to get to me, and doesn't really mean it, and i feel as if i am not his #1 priority, like he puts other things before me, and treats be like 'one of the guys'. It has been bothering me a lot for the past 3 months we have been dating. At first he would mention how he is poor and doesn't have any money because he didn't have a job and his Parents no longer support him, he's 19 but still lives with his parents and doesn't have any bills or anything, but almost a month ago he got a job, which pays him pretty well, and I've seen the money he has earned, but still he doesn't take me out or buy me anything, and when he does, he makes a big deal about it, and just keeps talking about how much money he spent on me, or how expensive it was or whatever. He is a very cheap person,which I've even heard it come out of some of his friends mouths, because they where joking around about it. I would like for him to take me out to places such as dinner, movies (i always pay for movies when we go), or other fun places where we can do stuff. I would also like him to buy me things, like little gestures, even the smallest thing will make me happy, because he never does. For example we went to Knotts berry farm one time with a bunch of people, and there was even this couple there and her boyfriend kept buying her everything, food, drink, ticket, and even played a few games and won her a bear, he didn't do any of those. Instead a friend of his one a bear from one of the games and gave it too me as a gift, he then later said ';pretend i bought you that,'; then after leaving he was complaining about how expensive the place was and would never buy anything/play anything there, although he didn't. He even mentioned how he wasn't planning on buying me a gift for my birthday because we where all going to Disneyland, since i had a FREE pass, and so he told me, ';Just pretend your free pass is my gift to you.'; He has literally pushed the limit to all of this and i really can't tolerate it anymore. I am a pretty high maintenance girl (not too high maintenance), and I'm not materialistic at all, and to be honest, I know i can do better, and deserve a lot better then him, but I love him too much AS A FRIEND and i love his friends also, because they are all a part of my life and pretty much the only people i have, and i don't want to lose them, cause i know if i leave him, they will all be gone for good and i don't think i can have that in my life. I feel as if what we have isn't a relationship, more of a somewhat friendship. He doesn't even text/IM/Call me enough, before, like i mentioned, we would talk on AIM for 12 hours straight, now its as if we IM each other, and it just ends. He texts and IMs his friends, female friends, more then me, which doesn't really bother me, except the fact that he doesn't talk to me as much. It gets on my nerves because i try so hard to get a conversation going but its like he isn't even interested. I even talked to him once about it, and how it just annoys me, and he thought it was stupid and that i was getting mad for nothing. I've even tried mentioning how he is cheap and doesn't do anything with only me, take me out and get me stuff, and how i would like tI'm having a problem with my boyfriend and need help. I don't know what to do...?
Without barriers alk to him , or send him THIS text explaining everything , then see how he reacts .. i would dump him ,you hardly have any time in your life to waste on someone you dont really want to be with or makes you unhappy for just a day,





good luck ,

No comments:

Post a Comment