Wednesday, August 18, 2010

What would be your opinion of him/us???what do i do?

dont answer this unless you read the whole thing and you are willing to give a sufficient answer.... thank you. I do not use names, i will protect the people from critisim.





Ok so me and my boyfriend broke up like in early march, but my family dosent know that, they think we broke up in feb (before valentines day) but the truth is that we had a velentine banquet at my church, and he started hanging out with me, and being like super nice, compared to when we 1st broke up, we didnt even talk. So later that nite he ends up comming over to me and takes my hand in his and says


Him:'; im so sorry for everything ive done, i never wanted to breakup in the 1st place, i realy still do love you, and i wish i had never done those things to hurt you, do you still wana go out?


Me:';yes, but r parents will never let us


Him: Well we can go out in secret, no one will know just you and me, and when your parents say we can go back out again we will, and then every thing will be back to normal. look i lost you many times and i dont wana loose you again. i love you babe.





So i was stunned/happy/scared that someone would find out, and then i relized i couldnt be to friendly with him in the open around people... to me this would be hard... almost to hard.But i figured maybe this could work...





a couple days passed by and i had a tennis match comming up, so he called one saturday morning to ask if i wanted to go practice before the match on monday, i said sure, i was happy he had called i was starting to doubt his plan at 1st, but maybe it would work.





so we went out to steele highschool and played some rounds of tennis. My mom picked us up, and started driving to some doughnut place. Then when we got in the car


He said this to my mom:


you know, i really love your daughter, i still wana be with her, and i wish we had never broke up and i think i made a big mistake... what can i posibly do, to let you and her dad let me go out with her again?





Mom: well i will not let you 2 get back together untill a month goes by, because you and my daughter have been off and on lately, you 2 have caused lots of drama, and personaly i think you both have a lot of finding yourselfs and what you want in the world thinking about.





Him: so it will just take time then?





mom: yes.and the things that you guys need to change in your relationship, to make things work, so you guys can be open.





me: quiet





he grabs my hand and holds it the rest of the way to shipleys dounut shop. (in my head my brain is on over drive im full of thoughts and emotions)





when we get to shipleys we have a long drawn out coversation with my mom about our relationship and how we need to change it. alot was said and i think all of it was honest, we got alot acomplished, and i started thinking, that he finally grasped the point and maybe we'd be back together(4real) in a month. When we droped him off at the house he gave me a small kiss on the lips and said ill wait for you. so i left thinking that we had finally gotten trew to him.





Then 2 weeks later i herd a rummor that he and one of my kind of ex friends were going out...


you could imagine what i wanted to say/do to him. i was furirious... how could he do that to me!?!





Now he is broken up with her (she broke up with him) and he is now hanging out with this girl that hes known his whole life (they were in cribs together... awwww cute NOT, yes i am mad/jealous) his parents refuse to let him go out with anyone but me, but they are also blind to him and his other girl relationships... it sooo stupid! IT makes me wana tare his eyes out and egg his house! they make me soo mad!


i do still love him and do still care for him... but in a way i know i shouldnt, but i look back on how long we were together (about 1 yr/11months) the money he spent on me (the ring he bought me), and the time, and love, and words we shared, and i cant help but think... why would you spend all your time/money/and love on someone you dont really love? i just dont get it?





These are word4word, poems and love notes that he wrote for me (yes i still have them):





TITLE: brokenhearted


tonite is the nite of dec 29-09. i am writing this so the person i love will know ii truley love them more than anything in the world. this beautiful, wonderful, and lovely girls name is ----- ------, whom i hope will oneday take my last name.


baby i know we just had our 1st big fight tonight. she said that she needed some time to think and make sure this is what she wants, which to me sounds as if she dosent want me anymore, the words are the ones that have me broken hearted tonight. Baby i know i treated you horribly, im soo sorry, i dont know what is wrong with me. What gets me is that you still pu up with me. I didnt relize how much you loved me untill tonight. we have this amazing connection torwards one another, you are my other half. when you said you needed to make sure that this is what you wanted i got scared that you were going to leaveWhat would be your opinion of him/us???what do i do?
That was really long! Ok, in my opinion, you should not waste any more time on this guy. It sounds like you truly love him with all your heart, so I know you probably want to believe that he loves you too. From what you've said, (hope you're sittinng down) it sounds like he loves himself more than he loves you. If he loved you, then there is no way in hell he could consider even holding hands with another girl. It seems like you love him, so I ask you this, would you want to go on a date with anyone but him? If you truly love him, my guess is that you wouldn't. I have been with 1 man for the past 6 years and the thought of seeing anyone else other than him makes me sick.


This guy has been seeing other girls, so obviously he doesn't take your relationship seriously enough to not date anyone else. I know your broken up, but he keeps telling you he wants to get back together. So if that were true, he wouldn't be dating other girls, but would be putting all his time and energy into strengthening his relationship with you. If you keep taking him back he's gonna think he can do what he wants and you will always take him back. I guarantee that leaving him will not be easy and you will be sad for a while, but I can also assure you that it will eventually get easier to deal with. I know you're not thinking about it now because youre in love with him, but you will 1 day find someone that will love and treat you the way you deserve. Good luck with this.What would be your opinion of him/us???what do i do?
I think it's best if you both see other people. Having a relationship with him doesn't seem like it's going to do you any good in the future. If he's off with some other girl then you should do the same and find someone else. It's only going to get you hurt you if you continue to try. I'm sorry and I hope in time that you'll find someone truly amazing.

No comments:

Post a Comment