Monday, August 16, 2010

Question about buying boyfriend a puppy!!!????

I need your advice on buying my boyfriend an anniversary present thinking about a puppy. It is our 5 years next month.





He really wants a PS3 and puppy and plans to buy them when he saves some money. I think since I have bought him a PS2 I would rather buy him a puppy so he can remember me and get fit playing with it etc.





He is insistent on getting an English Staffordshire puppy which are available for around $600-$1000.





I dont have money to get the puppy and all the other stuff but it will be vaccinated etc.





These are my questions:


- How do I know if a puppy is purebred?


- What are 'papers' for?


- Is this a good idea (his house is big and his mum is ok with it)


- Should I tell him my idea and let him choose which one as I know he wants a brown/white one.





I have found a white one with brown patch on his eye and my boyfriend has always said how much one with a patch would be cool and they are hard to find but its $900AUD.





should I get this rare one


please explainQuestion about buying boyfriend a puppy!!!????
i'd get it, but let him know that it needs shots and everything.Question about buying boyfriend a puppy!!!????
first surprise him and take him to the pet store tell about his surprise present and consult the owner of the pet store about the choice and the puppies needs and hey presto your boyfriend will love you! (make sure your happy with the dog as well because you both need to be happy because you can share it for the many years to come!)
I think it's funny how people call the dog an English Staffordshire. Just call the dog what it is a PIT BULL. Make sure he's responsible enough not to let the thing get out and eat children or old ladies.
Firstly i need to correct December M........


A Stafordshire bull terrier is a toatally different breed to a pit bull.......


Theres nothing wrong with either breed.I have both and there perfect......





Seriously u need to sit down and discuss this with your boyfriend....
don't get a puppy unless it's from a shelter





it's extremely unethical

No comments:

Post a Comment