Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Arghh my boyfriend plz help guys?

Been together for 6 months has been great, we get along great have alot in common. More than what my boyfriend wants to admit sometimes lool


The other day though was werid... he just came out with do you really like me, i mean really like and care??


Were in love, and care alot about each other he knows this i found it strange. He came round to my house, and wanted to meet my family and told me to say tell them were together this is it. I want them to know.


He kept asking me how many guys are after me in college, and what would happen if he hurt me???





He has know said **** it, with no real explaination saying it was all sex believe me when i say its not, he tried soo hard for us, calling me daily, talking to my family on the phone. Everything he done was true and honest.





Now he has told me, just lets it **** it the whole realtionship with no real explaination........... my friends are saying he is trippin out big time, is jealous and afraid that i will leave?? I dont know why i mean if a guy is playing you would he want to meet your family?? I dont think so





I feel like a fool still in love and who cares for someone but i dont no whats gone wrong????Arghh my boyfriend plz help guys?
well its over and you should move on.


thres two sides to a story so maybe you were flirting and talking ot other guys, or maybe he tried to make a commitment and decided that it was too much.


idk its anyone's guess. asking us guys wont give you a clear answer because everyone is different no mater what sex.


just move on.

No comments:

Post a Comment