Friday, August 20, 2010

I want to know, if money was not an issue, what would be your dream vacation?

Where would you want to go?


Who would you go with?


How would you get there?


How long would stay for?


What would you bring?


What would you do when you get there?


Feel free to add any thing I forgot.





I would want to go to a third world country, where life is very basic and help all the families. I would stay there for about 2-4 months, and I would want to have my Boyfriend of 7 years, my kids, my sisters, my brother, my mother%26amp;father, and other distant family members with me. We would help in the medical areas, clean the children, feed the families, make their homes cleaner and more plentiful, build play areas for the kids, help to clean up the community in any way possible. I would bring toys, toiletries, food, clothes, medical supplies, baby items, school supplies, home furnishings etc.


To thank my family for their hard work, we would travel there and back by cruise ship. We could lay on the deck and bathe in the sun, drink, eat, listen to music and dance all night. It would be an experience that will last a lifetime. I want to know, if money was not an issue, what would be your dream vacation?
Morocco. I've been there 5 times and you can do what you wrote about. Parts of Morocco are like third-world, even though the country is developing it's infrastructure and social programs. The people are so sweet and hospitable, even if they have little materially. You could go around to villages or blads (small rural settlements) and help them. Many live a very simple life and some don't have toys or even simple things like crayons and coloring books. Terry cloth towels and washcloths are expensive and poor quality, i usually bring some on each trip, and simple school supplies such as pens, pencils, paper or notebooks, crayons, markers, etc. The majority can't afford dental work beside basic extraction, and that is when they are in dire pain. Most don't need help cleaning their homes, they don't have a lot materially to clutter it up like here. They appreciate just about anything you can help them with. If money were no object I would love to go back with a dental team and bring lots of dental supplies/equipment and offer a free clinic for those who need help. I would bring dental flosses, toothpastes, orajel, etc. because those things are expensive in Morocco. And maybe a team to do eye exams and offer free eyeglasses to those who need them. And something else that would be great is to offer micro loans to people who could start small businesses. There is a problem with people littering there, I've heard of some foreigners going on trips and actually helping to pick up litter in some of the scenic tourist areas, it would be great to have a program or contest or something to get the youth to volunteer to clean up the littered areas so they will learn not to litter. I would fly back and forth, but it would be wonderful to be able to bring more supplies in a boat or whatever. And I would love to donate a ton of school supplies to the kids in rural schools, it would be good to promote education and many can't afford the basic supplies especially when there is a drought and they aren't even able to raise their normal amounts of food. Some of those people would starve if they didn't have families from other areas helping them each month.I want to know, if money was not an issue, what would be your dream vacation?
i would like to go to paris france on a plane id stay there all summer i would bring my best friend we i would check out paris see all the places it has maybe shop a little while im there try there food id bring money and clothes mostly .id like to walk around paris and see the Eiffel tower and some other places just like site seeing try there coffee and stuff.
Around the world, travelling by plane and motorbike. Timeframe: a few years, visiting almost all the countries in the world.
I'd like to visit the seven wonders of the World first class.
California, L.A. to be precise.


Probably with my mother and brother if wants to.


The only way to get there from here to there is by Airplane.


As long as we can.


As light as possible as I only bring my shorts, underwear and my mother's medicine there as She is on medication. I think my mother size suits better to buy for bra and underwear. Sorry if this sounds disgusting


to you, but those are the things that I bring and nothing else for me.


I will find my best friend and have fun with him and may even go to church with him and make new friends thru him.


Its long time I never seen him for 7 years but I still contact him thru email. I really happy to knew since I was a kid and hope my wish can come true as soon as possible.

No comments:

Post a Comment