Friday, August 20, 2010

Best friend having sex with your brother?

Im sorry to ask this is probably a silly question. Im only 17, and shes 22 and his 23 my brother. Shes living in the old recording studio under the house and she pays rent. we have become very good friends over a short period of time, she says we are like sisters. well she went through a very bad break up with a guy who wasn't very good to her she didnt know better but she works in a bar and my brother does too. My brother likes her very much by the sound of it and she told me that my brother has been kissing her and touching her making her feel really special. at first when she started telling me she was like you dont care right? well.. i said no but i guess i do. so she talks about it, they had sex and shes telling me about how respectful he is when they have sex and how its all about her and she feels special (because her ex boyfriend used to not be gentle with her). shes like really happy about it and picks him up after work go to his and they have sex. she has no intention of being with him and he really likes her a lot so shes playing with him, his very sensitive person. and she always tells me as it happens and says you don't care right?. i say i dont and i shouldn't say that because i do, she has gotten into detail with the sex parts tells me like its just some guy but its my brother. she really is so proud and happy that she has someone treating her nice but is this right? your best friend whos meant to be a sister having sex with your brother? she wouldnt like it if i had sex with her brother. i want to say something but sometimes i care, sometimes i dont. i dont think i have the nerve to say or even talk about how i feel about it. its so hard. Any advice? anyone had this experience? i feel so so so upset about it sometimes. i just dont get why. shes not nasty, shes just foolish. please help? anyone had this experience?Best friend having sex with your brother?
I married my BFF's eldest brother. Your friend is an idiot if she thinks a sister would want to hear how their brother is in the sack. Trust me I have sex with my husband all the time but do I talk to my sister-in-law (BFF) about it? HELL NO! It's a line that should NOT be crossed.





Tell your friend that you don't want to hear about your brother's abilities in the bedroom. It is awkward and inappropriate. I would like to say though, as far as them actually having sex...you don't get to have an opinion on that. They are both of adult age and it is none of your business. You do get to tell her in no uncertain terms that you don't want to hear about it.Best friend having sex with your brother?
Listen..you like her, she likes you. She thinks your brother's great, he thinks she's great. She might be your sister-in-law one day.


I don't see the problem - stop worrying, they're both grown up and must take care of themselves.
Honestly, I sense some jealousy here on your part. Not sure how you know she's just using him but you should talk to her about it and tell her how you feel and that you don't want to see your brothers feelings get hurt. You're brother is also an adult and needs to find his way in life.
They are both adults and are capable of making their own choices, your brother is probably aware of what is going on, since he knows where she works and all. So maybe let her know that it bothers you when she goes into details about her relationship with your brother. The less you know the less it will upset you.
if she's just a tenant who's gotten to know you and your brother at the same time then I don't think you have any cause to prevent them seeing each other. Just because she says she's like your sister - that doesn't mean what she's doing is incestual!





I think you should have a go at her about ';playing with his emotions'; though. I hate people who do that.
The best way to go about this is tell him what she has being saying, or confront her in front of him and your brother should listen to his own family. no you don't want him getting hurt but its his life as well, speak to our brother and your parents and see what they say, hes a male they never listen to us women, but maybe a heart to heart talk with your brother is the best way.

No comments:

Post a Comment