Wednesday, August 18, 2010

I need help, i hate players!?

so, my ex boyfriend and i went out for about 3 or 4 months? then we broke up and then we went to the same school and we saw each other everyday, it was hard, so of coarse we started talking again and i defenitly fell for him hard, i knew how he was he cheated on me before and many people even his brother told me he'd hurt me but i was willing to take the chance, stupid me i took it we had sex had a short thing and he broke my heart once again, i kinda got over it still had a thing for him but tried to forget about it. i started to i havent thought about him and then one day i got a text from him we talked a couple days and i figured he was using me for sex, so i said something to him and he didnt respond adn we didnt talk but a couple days ago i was with my friend and shes friend with his neighbor and said us four should hang out so everyone was down except for him, he was too tired and said later in the week we would hang out so the next day i texted him and said lets hang and he couldnt but i said i was just gonna give up and he said all this cute stuff and chased after me, he is supposed to ask me out supposily when we hang out. It has been about 5 days since he told me that, the other day he told me he was hanging with his friend so i told him to come see me on his way home and he said hell try but never texted me and said he would and everything,i texted him yesterday and he didnt answer. then today i texted him and told him im not giving him what he wants till i get what i want and that he shouldnt lead me on and then not talk to me and he didnt answer that but a couple hours later he texted me and asked what i was doing i told him and he told me he was going to his friends and i said come see me tonight and he said alright ill try and i texted him tonight and said so i guess your not coming and got just sorry back and so back i said k just dont bother anymore and he didnt answer so i started crying idk what to do!, let me add he is a big player!!!


so the big question is what do i do?


does he have another girl is that why hes not talking to me that much?


does he not have time for me?


ohhhand everyones like play the same game and play hard to get but then i feel he'll just be like theres other girls i dont have to try for and that he'll move on





HELP!!! and sorry its so long! lolI need help, i hate players!?
Yes.

No comments:

Post a Comment