Friday, August 20, 2010

What does she mean exactly? i told her i had a crush on her. girls please respond. I really need good help.?

I am in high school and i i told her that i was quiet attracted to her. She then said that they thing was she had a boyfriend who i was unaware existed and went to another school. She said she really was flattered. She even tried to continue to talk to me after, like on how things were going and what i was doing still doing at school. I was the one who actually said that i should be going. I mean she was so nice about it, i was feeling happy as well as disappointed about it. The thing is, i really like this girl, i mean i like her alot, i have a huge crush on her. I was wondering if this means no, and no forever? if she really does have a boyfriend (and is not lying) could she possibly be saying maybe later? Also girls do you tell guys you already have a boyfriend when you don't want to make them feel bad? If i find out she was lying, does this mean she really has no interest in me and was just being nice? Is there a chance she is playing hard to get? I should tell you when i did this she was with her friends and i asked to speak with her. When i was talking to her she was in no rush to get back. Does it make a difference if i did it in front of her friends? I am kinda ignorant so i really could use your help.What does she mean exactly? i told her i had a crush on her. girls please respond. I really need good help.?
ask her about her boyfriend.. how he is etc?What does she mean exactly? i told her i had a crush on her. girls please respond. I really need good help.?
I'd say that see likes you (as a friend) and if she doesn't have a boyfriend it means that not at the moment she doesn't want to date you but maybe in the future! Keep on seeing if there is any hope that you two can be together!
If I didn't want to hurt a guys feelings, I might say something like that, so that could be it. But I wouldn't say that I have a boyfriend if I was playing hard to get...


Maybe you should just be straightforward. Most girls admire confidence. When you're talking to her, you should courteously ask how her if when she said no, she meant no forever, or if she didn't have a boyfriend things would be different. Because she may just really have a boyfriend and not want to break up with him for you, because maybe at this point things are going well with him, or she thinks it would be shallow to dump him for you. Encourage her to do whatever makes her happy, and not feel pressured to do anything she doesn't want to do. Tell her that when she's happy, your happy. Just don't push it, be gentle and understanding.





Good Luck,


KT
if its ment to be it will be

No comments:

Post a Comment