Friday, August 20, 2010

Am I missing The Big Picture??

This is what i sent her on facebook





Um, yea...i have no idea how to say this, theres something about you, thats making you really hard to let go of, i dont know what it is, i think your beautiful, im sure you hear that all the time though, but i dont know **** about you, everytime ive tried to get to know you, youve just ignored me, but at the same time you havent really told me your not interested, i do realize that you dont have to explain **** to me, because where hardly acquaintances, but i wanted to propose that you tell me how you really feel about the whole thing, i understand ive come off as a bit of a creep and im sorry, i didnt mean to, i was going through some hard times and i was abit emotional, so why dont we try skype? we can talk talk over it and you still remain completely anonymous, its your choice...








This was her response





here's the thing matt, I really don't know you and I do know that my


boyfriend would not want me skyping with anyone but him. Sorry, have a good summer.





Maybe im just delusional(probably) bit she still hasnt really said shes not interested, it almost seems like shes playing hard to get...Am I missing The Big Picture??
She's OBVIOUSLY not interest. and wtf you don't even know her in real life? MAJOR CREEP.





she is not playing hard to get :| she just told you ';my boyfriend...'; she's obviously giving you a hint to back off cause she's taken.Am I missing The Big Picture??
Yes, she did say she's not interested. She let you know that she has a boyfriend, and was extremely brief with you. Also, she left no room for more discussion when she ended it with ';have a good summer';. She was as plain as the nose on your face. Move on.

No comments:

Post a Comment